No! Greek vote shocks Europe

Here you go
5bc26ff0b994ddfab04182be1d872c86.jpg

Take 2 of these and call this doc in the morning.

295666237_Ben20Carson20326_xlarge.png

No thanks.

I take Excedrin because most of my headaches are migraine.

I'm not going to see a doctor who is crazy wingnut.

I added you to crazy list.

I've been waiting for this to happen. I always wanted to visit Greece, sailing over some random islands, trying to enjoy Greece food, culture, etc..... that would be my dream coming true when Greece use Drachmas.

you do realize that Greece is broke? they have no money. nada. they said no to EU's bailout offer because of the terms of agreement that they don't like.

you know what Greece wanted? 30% of its debt waived. EU LOL'ed at them. Greece was trying to get a free money. *smh*

Greek was borrowing so much money that it went default.

EU will eventually agree to waive a large part of the debt. There simply is no other way, since the debt is so huge that it does not really help even if Greece would commit to proper actions to rebuild the economy. However, EU don't want to even discuss that possibility until Greece has shown they are doing things to improve the economy and how administration functions.

I honestly feel sorry for the people in Greece. The have nothing to look forward to from an economical perspective, and it will likely take generations before the living standard will be reasonable again. Young well-educated people are moving to other countries in order to get a job.

EU will eventually agree to waive a large part of the debt. There simply is no other way, since the debt is so huge that it does not really help even if Greece would commit to proper actions to rebuild the economy. However, EU don't want to even discuss that possibility until Greece has shown they are doing things to improve the economy and how administration functions.

I honestly feel sorry for the people in Greece. The have nothing to look forward to from an economical perspective, and it will likely take generations before the living standard will be reasonable again. Young well-educated people are moving to other countries in order to get a job.

they have to and yes I feel sorry for Greeks..i was talking to one at my local take away he very glad he lives in UK he was telling me his family were suffering his sister not paid..
I bet the Irish are looking hard at this situation.

The Greek government took billions of euros in bailout money in 2010 due to their budget mismanagement and then again in 2015. It couldn't be that they ask again for 3rd time!!!

EU Union are being let down by Greek government. They solved money issues with Greek Government in 2010. They promise to follow EU Union but they didn't... and then ask again for money... It couldn't be again for 3rd time because they refuse to follow EU Union in 2010 which they agreed to join in 2001.

Financial mismanagement:

EU - Retirement age should be between 60 and 65 years old but in Greece - 50 years old.

EU - vat & tax payers are more than Greece. In Greece, they (rich people pay low taxes, vat etc).

That's how money gone real fast.

Greece refused to change and said that it's Greece culture/tradition. Surprisely that most voters support Greek Government "NO" so Greek Goverment can't have bailout money from EU Union.

Germany say little room for manover..we know Saturday

I've been waiting for this to happen. I always wanted to visit Greece, sailing over some random islands, trying to enjoy Greece food, culture, etc..... that would be my dream coming true when Greece use Drachmas.

Let's go there.

think you find they rather use euro or dollor...they have no chose have to give a little one way is work like the rest of us until 60..All Europe will suffer if they dont

Back