No Disability Services for Adult Schools!

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am setting up Petition for School district to tell them to keep Disability Service Program open even there budget crisis. Because there is no Disability Service for adult schools in Los Angeles Unified School District. Here what happen is I went to one of Adult Schools in Los Angeles. I asked someone where is Disability cooperate I got the interpreter thru that way. They told me come back next week on same day classes start. I feel that it is wrong because cooperate usually getting a interpreter in advance of time and setting up schedule etc. They claimed that there previous cooperate still working there so I e-mailed previous person who works at that adult school and I got replied from cooperate that she don't works there anymore What a twist stories! Previous cooperate person suggest me to contact director of Adult School and tell them about Disability Service Program so I did and the director assistant gave me Disability Cooperate Program who responsibility for my area so I called him and he told me just to register classes and pay then wait for few weeks for interpreter. I feel that not right I believe that when there adult school open for register and there must be a disability cooperate working at same time while others able to register. Now, I am not allow to register for classes until someone who responsible for cooperate working. That not right! So I already made a page that you can sign a petition and I am trying get so many as possible so I can bring it to school district to tell them how important disability Service for schools.

Petition | Adult Schools, Disability Service Provide, Public Schools: To keep Disability Service Provide open without budget affects. | Change.org

Facebook Pages

https://www.facebook.com/SchoolDisability

If I were you, I would hire a lawyer to sue their asses for a violation of ADA law.

If I were you, I would hire a lawyer to sue their asses for a violation of ADA law.

Yeah, I am looking into it. That why I am trying getting a petition once I sue their asses I can show petition so Judge can order them to provide disability service without budget crisis cutting excuse.

Yeah, I am looking into it. That why I am trying getting a petition once I sue their asses I can show petition so Judge can order them to provide disability service without budget crisis cutting excuse.
Without a lawyer, it could be difficult. Anyway, a lawyer will take care of everything once you tell him/her what happened.

ADA requires any educational classes to include an interpreter service for deaf students.

Back