Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOS - Nitrous Oxide, yeah!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Supercharger

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Turbocharger

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
im allowed to dream, just like the rest of you wanting turbo chargers and a nitrous systems...and of course theres no such thing as a part-time supercharger, it is fixed, it runs off the crank via a large belt system. Ive seen and grew up amongst hot rods

i think turbo charger is cool, i guess like all performance engine, MORE care and More maintainence are a MUST, fast cars are NOT for lazy people. end of story, again movies makes it so bad that its ok to turn off engine straight away, its ok not to do the helmet straps...list goes on...

After reading though this thread and I think he meant NOS energy drink! If that is true, he is an idiotarded.
Did you read the entire thread? :lol: Not me...I read a few pages and didn't want to waste any more time on that.

Oh man...............the movies have REALLY made things ten time worse for what happens in the "real" world........MM and the on demand blower, wow. Remember thinking that from the first time I saw it. All of the F&F movies are the same, the modern version the "Dukes of Hazzard". But people believe it.
Are you surprised anymore that movies are FAKE? There is so much fake stuff in movies...the way Hollywood portrays cars, shooting, etc...is all fake.

Just portion of it. I only follow the guy who said he put in NOS, after first few and found out he said he put in 2 bottle of NOS energy drink, then later he admit he made this mistake. Whoa! what a (Censored) idiotarded!

I have another thread similar to this idiotarded, the other guy had powerstroke turbo diesel, pulled the boat into water. He thought he had shifted to Park, left engine running as soon as he realized that his truck was into reverse gear, it was too late his truck gone underwater. Bam! Hydrolocked. He tried to save his engine while everybody said, it is JUNKED. He refused to give up. He spent thousands of dollars trying to save it and I don't think he succeed.

Did you read the entire thread? :lol: Not me...I read a few pages and didn't want to waste any more time on that.

Just portion of it. I only follow the guy who said he put in NOS, after first few and found out he said he put in 2 bottle of NOS energy drink, then later he admit he made this mistake. Whoa! what a (Censored) idiotarded!

I have another thread similar to this idiotarded, the other guy had powerstroke turbo diesel, pulled the boat into water. He thought he had shifted to Park, left engine running as soon as he realized that his truck was into reverse gear, it was too late his truck gone underwater. Bam! Hydrolocked. He tried to save his engine while everybody said, it is JUNKED. He refused to give up. He spent thousands of dollars trying to save it and I don't think he succeed.
:lol:

There are many stories like that on the Internet. One I remember was about a guy who poured brake cleaner in his crankcase and ran the engine on his Corvette or Camaro (can't remember which) and basically ruined the engine.

Because NOS energy drink sucks.

Should try Red bull energy drink.

55391510150628037101671.jpg

Back