Nintendogs for DS

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I need let you know that Nintendogs aren't very associated with deaf people because require voice input to call dog's name (required from training at first time), also it's not deaf friendly game.

I bought it because I think it's cool game to play with dogs but really not because make me to require to use voice to call dog's name, I was just like wtf at this game, I wish that no voice need be added to option.

I experienced a similar obstacle in Brain Age 1. There was a part where I am supposed to speak out words into the DS's Mic. I could get by with a few, but the majority weren't easy. Even my mom could not really say the words the way the Brain Age program wanted to have it said.

Brain Age 2 is the same way, it requires you to speak into the mic although there is a question about "Are you alone and able to talk into the mic?" Maybe if you said "no" each time you would get a different minigame or something.

Nintendogs, yeah, nothing much can be done there since so much revolves around voice-training the puppy. Sorry. :(

Wario is the game I play...lol I steal my daughter's DS to play it. It just requires blowing into certain short games.

Back