NFL tickets

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know most of teams are sold out on their ticket box office so where did yall buy tickets from?? StubHub? RazorGator? eBay? Craigslist? other?? was it worth to buy and any charge fee?? Thanks in advance

You might want to check around local fan clubs of your fave team (Eagles) find out where they hang out and go from there. Sometimes, people sell them last minute expect to pay high price for quality seating or just a last minute sell. I hope that helps you send me a PM will talk :).

I would prefer go online look for one, if we get lucky that we will get cheaper tickets. I do find many Philly's newspapers ad during the summer that they were selling Eagles tickets with reasonable prices. Sometimes we find in out local in last minutes, say if a wife got soooo mad that the hubby bought tickets to go and she made him sell it??? Who knows, lol. If we do lucky. As Farewell do know Eagles tickets are very expensive here, especially the last minute, it cost a fortune!!! It is a neck to neck war in Philly, lol.

We normally surf online to find tickets...

Hey Farewell, you can go to stubhub but ebay is quicker, I think. You can drive around and see if ppl sell tickets outside of the stadium. Good Luck!!! But I stay out of it :giggle: heard in Philly on the news last year that ppl sell fake tickets. Be careful...

Yes, I regularly scope out StubHub and Ebay for tix to sports. Best plan is to plan ahead and get them as soon as they become available for season or don't expect to pay very fair price if its for bigger game or popular team (especially NFL tix). When I went to Boston and want to go to Red Sox game I paid 350.00$ for 1 ticket. It depends on your desire and how much you will pay. Yankee Stadium tix paid 250.00$ for 2. Utah Jazz tix I always buy at very beginning because I live here and know when I will always be able to go to the games.

Yea I know how expensive Eagles tickets are and they suck now so I might wont go to the game, oh well

I purchased tickets from the Bills ticket office thru VRS two years ago. Last year I ordered tickets for the Skins game against the Cardinals on StubHub website.

You might check out the Eagles webite for tix that's another suggestion. I am sure you can find them in your local newspaper as well in the classified ads. Have you purchased any tix? Keep us updated.

Dallas Cowboys' tickets are toooo way expensive....like at least $250 each. :pissed:

Dallas Cowboys' tickets are toooo way expensive....like at least $250 each. :pissed:

what kind of seating? I paid $350 each tix for NE vs SD this weekend. The seating is above the field seating :) So , well worth it only if my Brady was there its okay I am thrilled to be watching my fave team of all. Hopefully , next year can go to their home game that will be thrilling and a great game for me.

You might check out the Eagles webite for tix that's another suggestion. I am sure you can find them in your local newspaper as well in the classified ads. Have you purchased any tix? Keep us updated.

Eagles tickets are all sold out from TicketMaster.com

I cant check my local newspaper since I am in DC :(

what kind of seating? I paid $350 each tix for NE vs SD this weekend. The seating is above the field seating :) So , well worth it only if my Brady was there its okay I am thrilled to be watching my fave team of all. Hopefully , next year can go to their home game that will be thrilling and a great game for me.

350 dollars on upper level? I am sure I can find 160 or up on lower level

Are you talk about new stadium that would charge on ticket? Then yes, it is. Old Texas Stadium? None! it's affordable for me!

Are you talk about new stadium that would charge on ticket? Then yes, it is. Old Texas Stadium? None! it's affordable for me!

Think a college student and part-time job afford Texas Stadium's ticket? Naw, I don't think so, man.

Send email to Jerry Jones and tell him you are a needy college student who would love to go see Cowboys play and he can surely afford 1 ticket to send to you. :giggle: who knows maybe it will work?

Send email to Jerry Jones and tell him you are a needy college student who would love to go see Cowboys play and he can surely afford 1 ticket to send to you. :giggle: who knows maybe it will work?

5 dollars tickets to Cowboys on SRO? I am sure Jerry Jones wont let everyone to use that one

While I would love to go see my Cowboys play in Texas there is no way I could afford it. I am in California, I would have to buy the tickets, airfare, and hotel. It would cost me millions! :giggle:

I did get to see them in Los Angeles and Oakland way back in the 90's. It was when Aikman, Emmitt and Irving were playing. I think the tickets cost me like 100 bucks back then.

Back