NFL 2012-2013 Talk

Wirelessly posted

The Colts visit Patriot nation, we can do this! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

The Colts visit Patriot nation, we can do this! Go Patriots!

Colts are improved now as compared to start of season. Game would very likely be much closer than most Patriots fan would expect, but Patriots should be able to win by maybe 2 touch downs.

Colts are improved now as compared to start of season. Game would very likely be much closer than most Patriots fan would expect, but Patriots should be able to win by maybe 2 touch downs.

We swept the Colts! Luck is rookie and may have improved but we made beautiful points

Wirelessly posted

deafbirk said:
Shame the pats will not get in the super bowl.

I am not worried , it all for fun! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

Patriots play at the Jets it will be a good game. I am sure we got this game :)

Hey, did anyone see how improved the Bears are??? I'm soooo proud of them!!! Remember when they lost 41-0 in San Francisco in 1987? They lost only 32-7 last night. Trust me, the next time the Bears play in San Francisco, they will be better :).

Wirelessly posted

Patriots embarrassed the Jets lol nice win :D

Another great win for the 49ers!!!!! Sorry Saints fans!!!

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Another great win for the 49ers!!!!! Sorry Saints fans!!!

That was a good game!

Impressive with how some teams have gone.. for example the Houston Texans... never thought they would be the top AFC team.. ..same for NFC top team Atlanta Falcons too.. I wouldnt mind seeing both Houston and Atlanta in the Super Bowl but anything can happen.. gonna be a good rush to the end of the season..

Impressive with how some teams have gone.. for example the Houston Texans... never thought they would be the top AFC team.. ..same for NFC top team Atlanta Falcons too.. I wouldnt mind seeing both Houston and Atlanta in the Super Bowl but anything can happen.. gonna be a good rush to the end of the season..

Patriots and the Niners :P

I hope that both Texans and Patriots both finish 13-3 with Patriots getting #1 spot. Patriots wins tie breaker with Texans. I'm not a fan of Patriots, but Patriots deserves #1 spot more than Texans.

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
I hope that both Texans and Patriots both finish 13-3 with Patriots getting #1 spot. Patriots wins tie breaker with Texans. I'm not a fan of Patriots, but Patriots deserves #1 spot more than Texans.

Why thank you :) we took care of Tx roadhouse last night haha awesome game and the Patriots shocked the critics.

Back