NFL 2012-2013 Talk

Do you realize that both Brady and Mallet were at U of Michigan?? I don't think that Mallet got in a game at U of Michigan. I may be wrong.

Either way, Go Blue!!

The refs did a fine job tonite...made a lot of good calls. Even the commish was at the game lookin paranoid. :lol:

Cowboys almost gave the game away b.c of penalties in 4th qrt...wow! 1st and 30 and scored a td..unbelievable. They put the game away but no, Witten,who shouldnt be playin thanks to Rolando McClain who injured Witten's spleen in 1st preseason game was flagged for holding..next play they got the first down to put the game away for good. Dungy said Romo won the game for the Cowboys and I agreed. Romo ended 5 game losin streak to Giants. :lol:

75% complete, 3 TD and 300+ yards pass. That's impressive for Romo.

Do you realize that both Brady and Mallet were at U of Michigan?? I don't think that Mallet got in a game at U of Michigan. I may be wrong.

Either way, Go Blue!!

Michigan,baby! I live in Buckeye Country and the fans are obnoxious. :lol: Michigan had a great season last yr and won bcs bowl game. :rockon: Too bad that rb was suspended for Alabama game! Just let you know, I recently purchased Charles Woodson Michigan McFarlane action figure. :cool2:

75% complete, 3 TD and 300+ yards pass. That's impressive for Romo.

Im glad Cowboys didnt give the ball back to Giants at two minute warnin b/c Eli is Mr. Clutch. He already threw a td in 4th qt. Last yr, Eli had 15 4th quarter touchdowns,NFL record by far.

Before I get off here, Peter King who is senior nfl writer for SI(sports illustrated) That guy is sniffin Peyton Mannin's sweaty jockstraps. He predicted Broncos to lose in Super Bowl and also predicted Manning to win MVP and comeback player of year.. BULL BUTTER! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

farewell65 said:
I am back!

Go Eagles!

Welcome back! Are you ready for some football? I am, Patriots kick off Sunday whoohoo

The Eagles well be in the same place as the Phillies ...........middle of the pack.

Both are getting too old too fast.

Well, Swami aka Chris Berman predicted Eagles in Super Bowl this yr against the Ravens.. I dont think Vick will be healthy all season but the franchise did mentioned that Andy Reid must win to keep his job. :lol:

BTW, Roger Goodell is lookin really bad right now b/c the players won the appeal in Saints bounty scandal. :laugh2:

RIP Art Modell...he is the most hated man in Cleveland,ever. I read about him today and his wife who died last October was the drivin force behind Modell's decision to leave Cleveland bc/ she thought the city didnt care about Modell...ridiculous. I'll never forget last game in 1995. The fans were heartbroken and never the same.

NFL and the refs are 50 to 70 millions of dollars apart...the meetings ended last Sunday... dont be surprise to see replacement refs whole season includin postseason. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Welcome back! Are you ready for some football? I am, Patriots kick off Sunday whoohoo

Thanks! Oh hell yeah!! I am all ready!! But I will miss this Sunday Eagles' opener game against Browns due to run Tough Mudder :(

Well, Swami aka Chris Berman predicted Eagles in Super Bowl this yr against the Ravens.. I dont think Vick will be healthy all season but the franchise did mentioned that Andy Reid must win to keep his job. :lol:

Yea, you are right, Eagles doing great preseason. Lets see what they play against Browns this Sunday

BTW, Roger Goodell is lookin really bad right now b/c the players won the appeal in Saints bounty scandal. :laugh2:

RIP Art Modell...he is the most hated man in Cleveland,ever. I read about him today and his wife who died last October was the drivin force behind Modell's decision to leave Cleveland bc/ she thought the city didnt care about Modell...ridiculous. I'll never forget last game in 1995. The fans were heartbroken and never the same.

NFL and the refs are 50 to 70 millions of dollars apart...the meetings ended last Sunday... dont be surprise to see replacement refs whole season includin postseason. :shock:

At least, Modell didn't take the name Browns with him to Baltimore. I would like to think Modell did more good than bad for game of NFL.

Wirelessly posted

farewell65 said:
Wirelessly posted

Thanks! Oh hell yeah!! I am all ready!! But I will miss this Sunday Eagles' opener game against Browns due to run Tough Mudder :(

Set your VCR :giggle: I hope to see my Patriots kick off going to be something . By the way, before restless_heart passes on, she asked for you and wondered where you are . I MISS her big time!

An easy 1-0 start for Eagles.........

Nah, Eagles won by one..Accordin to Coach Reid, Vick was rusty. :lol:

At least, Modell didn't take the name Browns with him to Baltimore. I would like to think Modell did more good than bad for game of NFL.

Tell that to a Browns fan and see what happens. :D

I'm sure Modell was sued and couldnt take the name with him.

49ers looking good. Proud of my San Francisco teams.

Wow, last minute wins by Vikings, Lions, and Eagles!!!

I just cannot believe that Packers are in last place now. Wow!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Denver Brincos played hard and beat the Steelers lol Good game and Niners beat the Packers. Patriots swept Titans looked great and cost Brady a bloody nose.overall, we are back!

Last edited:
49ers looking good. Proud of my San Francisco teams.

I cant believe that lil kicker made the 63-yard fg attempt..saw it with my own eyes. Unbelievable!

Wow, last minute wins by Vikings, Lions, and Eagles!!!

I just cannot believe that Packers are in last place now. Wow!!!!

Yea, Packers won first 13 games last yr. :lol:

I didnt expect RG3 to have a big game, not only that, Skins beat Saints in their house. I was surprised...RG3 is good,already! He might be the real deal...Luck looked like a true rookie qb..3 int's and a fumble lost. I was expectin that.

Adrian Peterson scored two touchdowns in his first game back from major knee surgery..he aint human. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Set your VCR :giggle: I hope to see my Patriots kick off going to be something . By the way, before restless_heart passes on, she asked for you and wondered where you are . I MISS her big time!

ha I didnt set up VCR or DVR or TiVo for Eagles game cuz I dont like watch taped after know who win but I did watch the game last Sunday after Tough Mudder canceled their event on Sunday at late night on Saturday

Back