Newbies: Quick FAQs

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Hello newbies! :welcome:

Do you feel you really need a help? Feel so lost and so clueless? No problem! We bring "Quick FAQs" to you, so you will know what to do in no time! :cool2:

Which is (any place) I should to go? (Mobile View)

It is very fantastic tutorial thread for new members. This thread will help you how to find a place you want to go, how to post a comment, and much more. It is more like one step by one step. :D

How do I use AllDeaf Forum? (Mobile View)

You're always more than welcome to ask a question about HTML codes, upload images, change an avatar/icon, and others. They will be glad to help you! :)

Where is the FAQ? (Mobile View)

It is a full of informative thread that would answer any one of your questions. It is high recommended for newbies! :thumb:

That is all, folks! Now, have fun and enjoy! :wave:

Last edited:
Hi;

Huge site! How many hours do you think a person spends on the site in a day on average?

I wonder that too. Also I want to know how long it takes for a thread to be posted. ...I'm still waiting to see lol

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

It will be much easier for you just to go to this thread I have posted. All the people who might want to practice with you are waiting there. :wave:

We write like an advertising team. :lol:

Next one up should sell her Pepto Bismol!

Hello,

I am currently learning ASL but finding it difficult to remember all the signs because the class is only once a week. I've been searching for some people to practice with in my region but have had no luck then I stumbled upon this site. I had never even thought about using Skype to practice with people, good idea :) I would love to make some new friends from around the world and practice ASL. My screen name is skater-4life anyone willing to practice ASL with me feel free to add me and send me a message :)

HI finally figured out how to get into this site whoo took me some real trying to get into this site . looking forward to learn from everyone :) Roalal

my intro: Anne in Canada

Hi everyone;

I'm Anne, living in Canada, hearing.

I'm a teacher and medical researcher who's always been interested in the Deaf culture/community and want to learn more. I'm starting to learn ASL. I've given lectures about the ethics of cochlear implants and I understand well (I think) the objections of the Deaf community (I feel the same as well).

I'm hoping to be able to teach in a school for the Deaf in the somewhat near future - need to get my ASL much better first though.

Thank you for letting me learn more through this chat.

Anne

Every time I post it never shows up why is that? It says I need to wait for a mod to approve my message but I still don't see any of my replies from yesterday can someone help me?

Hi EVERYONE!

New here on ALLDEAF.com and new at learning ASL... Hoping to meet new people, and whom I can relate too.

Hello everyone, I do asl interpretive worship music. I am a ministry student with Teen Challenge and am still learning asl. I fell in love with asl while watching song interpretation and the way it can used to express emotion and passion.

A little advice to newbies posting an intro. Use a more interesting/original title than "I'm a Newbie". I'm more apt to read those that don't say that.

^^^Um, if it's a pen pal - how would deaf make a difference? Deaf and hearie write the same.

Back