Newbie in San Diego!

Hi! I'm glad to find someone on here from Palomar. My name is Valerie and I'm in the interpreting 2 class this semester. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to share.

This is an old thread that Saranade had not posted since 2009. She only had 9 posts so far back then. There will be no questions from her if you want to know. Sorry. :(

This is an old thread that Saranade had not posted since 2009. She only had 9 posts so far back then. There will be no questions from her if you want to know. Sorry. :(

Oh I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing that out haha

Hello Valerie!

Have you been meeting people Friday nights at the Coffee Bean in Mission Valley for more signing practice and getting to know awesome people??

Hi! I used to go a lot last semester, but my job has me working every Friday night now :( so it doesn't fit with my schedule. But I'm looking for any other social events or community conferences and work shops. Let me know if you know about any :)

Zeus and I will help with your project. He's a sweet 130 lb rottweiler. He knows deaf people, but has no knowledge of Deaf Culture. I hope that's OK with you.

Back