Newbie from Seattle, WA

SeattleDeafGrl

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new here. so, let's see where I can start....I'm soon to be 22 yrs old Deaf gal from Seattle, the famous rainy city. heh. I've never went to any of those Institutions for the Deaf. I grew up doing mainstreaming classes in public school. Right now, I'm a community college student taking off for the fall and working to save money for traveling next spring and summer. I plan to major in Deaf Studies this winter and minor in herbal enchancement.
I stumbled into this cool forum while I was doing some researchings on t-mobile sidekicks. Yep, searching for a good deal and learning from others on it. I've had my T900 pager for two years and I'm ready to throw it into the ocean! There's nothing exciting about my pager. Ugh. I really like this forum, so many topics to talk about, get motivated and take action. I do love to discuss about anything. I'd love to hear from you guys!

Jessie :wiggle: <---he's so cute, I had to put him beside me!

Welcome to AD :) one of my friends is from seattle - starbucks every corner!!!

Could you send some of the Seattle rain here to Arizona??? We need it bad :cry:

BabyPhat21 said:
Welcome to AD :) one of my friends is from seattle - starbucks every corner!!!

Tell me about it! I like Tully's the best because they have couples of java flavor ice creams and makes the best mocha. Starbuck has been reputated as corporate greedies since they have shops on every streets and corners! We've recently had lots of controversial about adding a dime tax to espresso drinks.:roll: I don't mind paying a extra dime. Why?? cuz I need espresso! :P

bbnt said:
Could you send some of the Seattle rain here to Arizona??? We need it bad :cry:

Heh. How about bringin' San Francisco mist rain to Arizona? It's closer and doesn't rain too much or build up mudslides. Winks*

Welcome to Alldeaf! :) finally an seattle ADers here :) i'm planning on going to seattle, WA sometime next year with a friend. hopefully :)

Yeah We need Rain here too! Minnesota is DRY!! VERY DRY!! need rain so badly havn't rain for months... seesh! U stole all the rain!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Welcome to Alldeaf! :) finally an seattle ADers here :) i'm planning on going to seattle, WA sometime next year with a friend. hopefully :)

Yeah We need Rain here too! Minnesota is DRY!! VERY DRY!! need rain so badly havn't rain for months... seesh! U stole all the rain!

I'm only the one from seattle? Omg. I must be soo special! You're coming here next year? hmm....I'll have to be your tour guide! :cool: keep that in mind, aight? I know around here and where the deafies hang out. :cheers:

Welcome to AD! I'm a Native Californian but living in Australia at this stage! :wave: Hope you find this site an extremely entertainable and educational site! :thumb:

"I know around here [Seattle] and where the deafies hang out"

would that still be Tex's tavern?

SeattleDeafGrl said:
I'm only the one from seattle? Omg. I must be soo special! You're coming here next year? hmm....I'll have to be your tour guide! :cool: keep that in mind, aight? I know around here and where the deafies hang out. :cheers:

Cool.. yeah it would be great to meet seattle deafies.. new people is always my goal to meet.. getting tired of same old minnesotans :)

Bush_in_2004! said:
"I know around here [Seattle] and where the deafies hang out"

would that still be Tex's tavern?

Well, I never heard of Tex's Tavern. There's more than one place where deafies hang out. We're trying to move from Jillian's bar to a bowling alley/bar place because Jillian's bar couldn't hold too many deafies. heheh! :cheers: :cheers: :gossip: :cheers: That's how many of us are!

I have a question for ya... I'm curious have ya seen Bill Gates' home?

Haha yeah many bars can't handle many deafies.. same goes here in minn :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I have a question for ya... I'm curious have ya seen Bill Gates' home?

Haha yeah many bars can't handle many deafies.. same goes here in minn :)

Heh. Bill Gate has two houses in WA. One is on Lake Washington, known as the most expensive place to live. It is inside the Puget Sound, you'll see on the map. I've seen his house on the Lake Washington. He have done so many renovates to his estate over the years.The house itself worths $97 million dollars. Here is the picture of his estate. the other house is nowhere to be known.

gates.gif

Welcome to AD. Been to Seattle twice. love it! Rainy days are not bother me at all. :thumb:

Hello,

hello,

How is Seattle ? do you born there ? how long you live there when you say like 4X4ing what you mean ? it mean ATVs ? :69: blue

Welcome, SeattleDeafGrl! I know nothing about seatlle except for Canjun food! Heard it is beautiful out there!

Flux

Welcome here, SeattleDeafGrl... :mrgreen:

I was born and raised in Emerald City... I have raised some hell there! :naughty:
Ooo, I miss those beautiful city.
Love those Pike Place Market... If you stand on the corner of intersection a bit longer... The world will pass you by quickly! :lol:

Right now, I'm in Michigan with eternity. She's also member here. ;)

Ah, Jillian's much better place than this Tex's tavern... :D

Anyways, please feel welcome here... I might pop up at Jillian's one of day when I come down to visit my family and friends. ;)

yamahaguy98 said:
hello,

How is Seattle ? do you born there ? how long you live there when you say like 4X4ing what you mean ? it mean ATVs ? :69: blue

Seattle has been great and full of excitments. Yes, I grew up here most of my life here. Heh, when I said 4x4ing, here it means riding jeeps or tough trucks, ya know. Digging up the dirts with those badass tires. It requires lots of guts to do some crazy stuff when it comes to driving 4x4s. :thumb:

DirtyOldMan said:
Welcome here, SeattleDeafGrl... :mrgreen:

I was born and raised in Emerald City... I have raised some hell there! :naughty:
Ooo, I miss those beautiful city.
Love those Pike Place Market... If you stand on the corner of intersection a bit longer... The world will pass you by quickly! :lol:

Right now, I'm in Michigan with eternity. She's also member here. ;)

Ah, Jillian's much better place than this Tex's tavern... :D

Anyways, please feel welcome here... I might pop up at Jillian's one of day when I come down to visit my family and friends. ;)

The Pike Place always gets better with nice flowers and fresh seafoods. YUM! When did you move to Michigan? I'd like to meet you guys when you come up here. Remember Jillian's Deaf gathering only happens on every first friday of the month. Yeah the world goes fast when you stand for a long time at a intersection. Some ppl has guts to step into the busy intersections, huh! I rather enjoy my time standing and looking at things than whipping by. :lol:

Back