newbie from Pgh Pa

CountryGirl23

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Angel and from Pgh Pa. I am deaf in both ears but hh with aid on. I came here to get a few info before goung to my Audi for new aid.

I am from Pgh Pa all time Steelers fan. Hope to get to know Y'all! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Where is Pgh Pa? Does that mean you are interest in the football game like the Steelers? Very interesting. I am more of a hockey fan of Toronto Maple Leaf or Ottawa Senators (Canada). I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I am not far from Ohio, NY, WV, Maryland. Thank you all for the welcome.

Wow, I have never heard or read for shorthand letters like Pgh Pa for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Very interesting. Never thought of that before. I have noticed some of the teens start using that like yours to make conversation or chat online. I would go "What?". I was probably still perplexed and confused about the way they type the shorthand thingy. :lol: Thank you for clearing that up. I do hope you enjoy the AD forum here. See you around here, Angel. :wave:

Back