New Years Eve Plans!

Oh, awesome!!!
wonder if you are allowed to take a picture of the kitchen only. I am curious what does manison's kitchen look like. ha.

very big lol. couple of my friends own mansions (1-2 acres big) and yea it sucks to walk from entrance door to his room :mad2:

His driveway was too long too :mad2:

Oh, awesome!!!
wonder if you are allowed to take a picture of the kitchen only. I am curious what does manison's kitchen look like. ha.

I sure hope she post some pictures!! Would love to see inside that big ol' Mansion!!!

we got Evite from friends....so my kiddos and I are going....hubby is not...he wanna rest...fine by me :) So we go by their house to ring New Year! :)

I sure hope she post some pictures!! Would love to see inside that big ol' Mansion!!!

That's my plan..my camera hasnt been working well so I hope it works ok. I already took pics on my pager from last night.

very big lol. couple of my friends own mansions (1-2 acres big) and yea it sucks to walk from entrance door to his room :mad2:

His driveway was too long too :mad2:

As much as I loved it, I wouldnt buy it. Too big. 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. However, I want that kitchen and the basement!! There is a dance room, bedroom with a full bathroom, a huge bar (like those at restaurants), separate room for the pool table, separate room for the TV/Xbox and a half bathroom. That's just the basement alone! geez!

As much as I loved it, I wouldnt buy it. Too big. 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. However, I want that kitchen and the basement!! There is a dance room, bedroom with a full bathroom, a huge bar (like those at restaurants), separate room for the pool table, separate room for the TV/Xbox and a half bathroom. That's just the basement alone! geez!

The bigger it is, the more cleaning that has to get done. ;)

As for me, we are just staying at home. Nothing fancy. Probably just going to sit around.

I know, I had to google it.

I was like "that looks like Gaelic." Always thought Irish and Scottish Gaelic are the same.

I know, I had to google it.

I was like "that looks like Gaelic." Always thought Irish and Scottish Gaelic are the same.

simalair but not quite. even in Ireland The language different depend on which part of country you live

I will probably go out and hang with my friends...but then it might be raining....so I'm not sure. Will probably stay home.

I'll be working until 10, but I'll be home before the ball drop.

Back