New Years Eve Plans!

stay at home and drink budweister !!!!

my plan didn't work out for tonight. So I will stay home tonight and drink up sam adams.

does your spelling stink in gaelic?

:lol: No coz I was brought up speaking Irish. Only really start learn english when I am 11. But then my hearing went fully and I had to learn sign.
Some of my family [ the older ones ] refuse to speak english:roll:

since the weather got cleared up... I will be going to this delicious cozy vietnamese restaurant at West NJ.. 30 min away

since the weather got cleared up... I will be going to this delicious cozy vietnamese restaurant at West NJ.. 30 min away

My hubby plans to cook some vietnamese food for everyone at the house. :)

My hubby plans to cook some vietnamese food for everyone at the house. :)

vietnamese yum.
korean not yum.

LOL! oh boy... I'm racist to my own kind... :giggle:

vietnamese yum.
korean not yum.

LOL! oh boy... I'm racist to my own kind... :giggle:

What?!! not even Korean barbecue??? Man, the K-que is some good stuff! not as good as American barbecue, of course (USA! USA! USA!), but still tasty eating!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Feliz Ano Nuevo! (Happy New Year)

What?!! not even Korean barbecue??? Man, the K-que is some good stuff! not as good as American barbecue, of course (USA! USA! USA!), but still tasty eating!

when you eat it too often... well you know what I mean

We had a great quiet family night in. But, at midnight we heard a lot of noise outside. We went out to see and ended up in a big snowball fight with all our neighbours!!:lol:

Wirelessly posted (Jolie77: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I didn't do much for New Year's Eve. I just got to stay home with my 2 boys. The nice thing was, after they went to bed, I was able to watch the ball drop on the t.v. and to watch a movie. Total Relaxation. :)

Last night was so much fun! My hubby cooked fancy Vietnamese food and we ate dinner on the formal dining table with fancy dishes, played pool, danced to music, and then just before New Year's rang in, my daughter and I went to the Master bathroom and played dress up with all the fancy clothes and then sprayed $500 perfume on each other. LOL! We were BAD! We took pics of each other in the bathroom being silly. My son and another 4 year old played in the ballet room in the basement. It was perfect because he gets so bored. It was just the 7 of us with 3 children. Very small and nice. :) I felt weird waking up on someone else's bed especially that I have never met that person but oh that bed was soooooooo soft! The only person who got so drunk and blacked out was my brother so when he woke up, he asked us if anything happened or if he did anything. We told him that he took all of his clothes off and ran outside naked. He was so shocked and upset and finally his date told him that we were teasing and picking on him. lol

Back