New Years Eve Plans!

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
What is everyone going to do NYE night?? My friends and I are planning on going to a Masquerade Ball. Cocktail dresses for the ladies and Suits for the guys. Must wear a masquerade mask too! It costs only $35 and covers champagne and beer and appetizers! Also included in the ticket price is a free ride home in a stretch limo! Should be a really good time!!

How will you be bringing in the new year??

nada! but will have a party on New Year Day evening :rockon:

Yeah on New Years Day I plan on watching College football all day!! Then we are having an Orange Bowl Party on January 5th for my Hawkeye game!

What is everyone going to do NYE night?? My friends and I are planning on going to a Masquerade Ball. Cocktail dresses for the ladies and Suits for the guys. Must wear a masquerade mask too! It costs only $35 and covers champagne and beer and appetizers! Also included in the ticket price is a free ride home in a stretch limo! Should be a really good time!!

How will you be bringing in the new year??

That is a good deal. free ride home is a plus!

Frisky I thought it was a good price too! Compared to what you would usually spend at a bar or club AND we get a ride home!

I plan to ring the new year in with some sparkling cider and the folks. I'm just boring like that! LOL

awe Party Girl sorry you are working!

Ocean thats not boring i have spent many new years with my parents, its important to do sometimes :)

I am between a rock and a hard place. My coworker invited me to a big party at her house but my brother's date invited my family, my brother and my cute neighbor to hang out at the million dollar house with her and drink fancy wines, play pool and relax in the hot tub. I am leaning towards the latter because how often do I get to ring in the New Year's in a mansion? :hmm:

shel that would be tough!!! Which one do you think you will enjoy with people though?? Maybe think about that. Mansion sounds fun though!!

shel, I know the feeling. boy, sometimes it feels necessary to do the right thing.

I am between a rock and a hard place. My coworker invited me to a big party at her house but my brother's date invited my family, my brother and my cute neighbor to hang out at the million dollar house with her and drink fancy wines, play pool and relax in the hot tub. I am leaning towards the latter because how often do I get to ring in the New Year's in a mansion? :hmm:

if both are at same time, the latter!

if both are at same time, the latter!

Yep, both are at the same time. Yeppers, I am leaning towards the latter. My brother's date told me that my hubby could cook in the huge kitchen to get a taste of what it is like to cook in a fancy kitchen. LOL! :lol:

shel that would be tough!!! Which one do you think you will enjoy with people though?? Maybe think about that. Mansion sounds fun though!!

I would enjoy time with my brother, hubby, his soon-to-be-girlfriend, my cute neighbor (I can drool over him all night), and my kids more than those other friends who havent really done much for me as far as being there for me and all that. My coworker is inviting like 50 people and she lives in a tiny house while this house is 7,000 square feet. :D

I would enjoy time with my brother, hubby, his soon-to-be-girlfriend, my cute neighbor (I can drool over him all night), and my kids more than those other friends who havent really done much for me as far as being there for me and all that. My coworker is inviting like 50 people and she lives in a tiny house while this house is 7,000 square feet. :D

Sounds like fun.. What is your hubby planning on cooking?

Oh, awesome!!!
wonder if you are allowed to take a picture of the kitchen only. I am curious what does manison's kitchen look like. ha.

Back