New Year's Eve parties?

Kaitin

Reaction score
Are you going to New Year's Eve parties? If not, how will you celebrate New Year's?

:fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit:

No parties, I need to pay bills for January. So, just gonna stay home with my boys and celebrate the New Years. :)

Not going out anywhere..
I'd rather stay home w/my 4 kids and husband too.. Best spend time together for New Year Resolution of 2008! Why not?

I am invited to a friend's sister's house for a New Year Day - will have a dinner with deaf friends and play all different games. They will bring " Alaska " Monopoly game, too. :lol:

We will have fun on that day! ;)

I am invited to a friend's sister's house for a New Year Day - will have a dinner with deaf friends and play all different games. They will bring " Alaska " Monopoly game, too. :lol:

We will have fun on that day! ;)

Hey Maria,

Don't forget rub their nose.. and say Happy New Year!

:giggle:

Lovely Alaska Monopoly game! cool!

Hey Maria,

Don't forget rub their nose.. and say Happy New Year!

Lovely Alaska Monopoly game! cool!

* lookin' at the mirror * Nah! I ain't no Eskimo! :lol:
I would ask a friend of mine who is an Indian will do it for me....and, I will say " Happy New Year ". :P

I'm plan go to over mah best friend's parent's house having big party on dec 31th but ofc have go work till 8pm get off as close time early.. then zoom to her's parent's house havin dinner and yak yak chat as enjoy :)

I have to work on december 31th BUT BUT BUT I will be home with DreamDeaf for New Year Eve. :)

We will bundle up and watch the fireworks on the beach with 3 of our friends coming from the city.

I dunno yet...probably they'll stay with us for the night to celebrate New Year's. We'll see what's the plan soon.

Yep going to night club to PARTY! Group of 8 of us had booked limo to drive us to 3 different clubs in South Miami.

We're gonna party our asses off ~~~~

:beer::cheers::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sorry, not this year to go to a New Year's Eve party. I rather spend it with my child and family and close friends at my folks home for a small simple get together new year party at home where is more safe then driving to friends house for party. Too many dangerous drunk drivers out there on that hoilday. :)

I know new years eve more carefully for drink like beer and wine that not jokes! if you not drink of beer or wine you can drive to home that simple!

mostly people always carefully on laws for drink limit in USA and countries but more reasons that what happened 10 years ago late Diana,Princess of Wales's driver been drink lots about 8 alcohol by french laws they killed her! but who would blame for that and its would be called MADD "Mother Against Drunk Drivers" so late Diana,Princess of Wales dies in 1997 dues car accident because of driver is so DRUNK!

IF you booked for party they you can ride limo to clubs,friends,etc but you would be carefully for drink bars.

Back