New Year's Eve parties?

Nothing... gonna stay home and watch movies with my darling son... :)

Wtf???

:eek3:My ex hubby invited my hubby, son, and I to join them for New Year's Eve celebration in downtown Baltimore. He has never done that before. My daughter was there when he invited us so she got all excited about it but my hubby cant stand my ex cuz of the hell he put me through. Do I dare to accept his invitation? :giggle:

We were planning to spend over night in the desert with friends but now my husbnad is down with sore throat and colds, we are staying home.

going to party my arse off in gold coast - perfect timing as australian deaf games starts in 3 days!!!!!

two weeks worth of partying and drinking!!

i'm hyped up!!

im invited to a party with a friend of mine at chicago. w00 h00

sad news is I can't go to chicago because all of my workers and I can't have day off on new year day. :(

yet I will go to local friends place for nye party

My plan got cancelled twice so, I am just stay home maybe watch the Patriots game again :giggle: Now, I get to see my neices tonight can't wait :)

Staying home...maybe soak in my hot tub with my hubby at midnight with candles burning around us. :)

sounds like you're getting some tonight. :naughty: If we get an earthquake after midnight, we know it's a false alarm.

sounds like you're getting some tonight. :naughty: If we get an earthquake after midnight, we know it's a false alarm.

LOL!!!! Alll the way to Ohio?? We can try! :giggle:

probably babysit
plan had change. My friend's husband decided to stay home with his son while my friend and I went to the party last night. I had a blast time. I met new and old friends. We played poker all night. Host of the house won the game! She got 50 bucks! Lucky her!! ;)

I am invited to a hearing friends' party, I bought few water pistols for the party as it is going to be very very hot day - 41 celicus (about 110 F)

awww.. you forgot invite me.. LOL
Kidding.. r u having great blast time water pistols for Happy New Year..
Sumth'n unique different fun!
Amazing idea!
By the way,
Happy New Year 2008 to you!

Yesterday, Hubby, the boys, and I went to lunch (boys' choice), then downtown to the Aquarium, then stopped for milkshakes on the way home. Last night, Hubby and watched TV in front of the fire.

Today, we watched the Rose Parade on TV, then our daughter and family came over for a catfish cookout. The guys went outside to play some football. My daughter and I looked at a book of old Charleston people and places. We had a fun time together. :P

Tonight, Hubby and I will watch the HGTV Dream House on TV, snuggling in front of the fire, nice and cozy.

The only sad part of the day was taking down the Christmas decorations. :(

I was asleep by 930 on NYE. Im visiting my fiancee and he had to work at 530 am on New Years Day, so he went to bed early and I decided to also. I didnt wanna be up alone when the clock struck 12 :)

I went to Dave & Busters again for New Years Eve with a few friends. They had a bunch of deafies there.

However, there weren't as many deafies as there were 2 years ago. I guess it's cuz this year was on Monday night and 2 years ago was on Saturday night. :(

Here I am back!! Cant believe its Jan 15th already!! MY New Year Party at friend's house..We had BLAST time...we played TRIPOLEY game all night after 1 am we play the LRC dices..with monies..Then we left about 345 am..get home then i jump in bed at 6 am..Wow what a day!! Still look forward to play Tripoley again!! Love this game...You would love to play this game too..many ladies play that games..

Back