New Year's Eve parties?

Hanging out with a church group :)

I don't have any plans for New Years Eve.

A couple years ago, I went to Dave & Busters for their deaf NYE event. :)

I haven´t any plan since my hubby´s 50th birthday party in Resturant with guests on New Year Eve at 3 years ago. After that, we stayed at home and being lazy ourselves and set the fireworks at our garden since 3 years...

This year, my boys are pre-teenager and teenager. They want to go out to celebrate with their mates for change.. .It´s their first time last year and want to do that again this year. We never thought about our plan while our boys are not around... but thought about stay at home until we received the invitation from my good friend on Xmas Eve asking us to celebrate New Year Eve with them and our cliques. We thought to ourselves "Why not"... then we accept their invitation. :D

My husband and I are thinking about set a party at our house. Our friends live close by our house ( can walk to their home) .

I will be going to friends house to watch Auburn vs Clemson bowl game then PARTY HARD!! But not gonna drink, just a lil bit :D

we are going in the back yard of our next door neighbors house and play "beerpong" with the 20something year olds that live next door. they have a ping pong table set up in their garage and when they drink they play beerpong. it is where they set up several plastic cups up half filled with beer on each end and use pinpong balls to throw at each other. when one side hits one of the cups with a ball that side has to take the ball out and drink the beer in the glass. it gets funny and it beats driving drunk.

We will stay home and have a small party with our family and friends. Hubby will build a bonfire and we will all sit outside and welcome the New Year in our New home.

My kids and I will stay at this fancy hotel for one night - so we could go swimming, hot tubbing, watch movies on TV in a cozy bed and get room service :)

Staying home...maybe soak in my hot tub with my hubby at midnight with candles burning around us. :)

this sounds better to me than anything else posted so far! but my tub isn't big enough:(

Yea, when we looked at houses, I told my hubby that I must have a huge tub. Found it and got it. I cant afford a lot of luxuries in life so this is my one luxury. :)

Are you going to New Year's Eve parties? If not, how will you celebrate New Year's?

:fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit:

Yeah, my family and I do celebrate the HNYE07, it's just a small party only. It's not huge party. I also have to work on HNY08 day, so.. :)

I LOVE HYN party! it's really worth it! <33 :D:D:D <33

New Year's Eve doesn't really interest me. We'll just stay home. I prefer New Year's Day. We watch the Rose Parade on TV, and then the HGTV Dream House (this year it's in Key West, in my seacoast style, and I want to win it, heh, heh). We might do a catfish cook out that day and invite some friends.

New Year's Eve doesn't really interest me. We'll just stay home. I prefer New Year's Day. We watch the Rose Parade on TV, and then the HGTV Dream House (this year it's in Key West, in my seacoast style, and I want to win it, heh, heh). We might do a catfish cook out that day and invite some friends.

LOL small world we think alike! I always watch that too and I love HGTV dream house to try to win it! I do this every year to sign up the applications but it not easy getting pick to win but it worth to sign up to win a dream house heee! HGTV is one of my fave show. :)

LOL small world we think alike! I always watch that too and I love HGTV dream house to try to win it! I do this every year to sign up the applications but it not easy getting pick to win but it worth to sign up to win a dream house heee! HGTV is one of my fave show. :)
I guess that's why they call it a "dream" house. :lol:

:party::party::party:
Look forward to 2008!!
Hope 2008 bring us Best of Year..
Excited to join my friends for New Year Party...
To Play the TRIPOLEY!!!!
Wish You all Happy New Year 2008...
Chat with you all NEXT YEAR!!
(instead of...See You Next Year!! ) LOL :cheers:
Anyone ever play TRIPOLEY? OR LRC DICES?
I am GAMEAHOLIC!!! LOL
Enjoy your Party...Dance...Drinks...Laugh...Celebrate!!!
Please be careful with Driving...after midnight..
Hope You will have health, strong, wonderful, romantic, successful in 2008.:party::party:
Keep In Touch!!

I am invited to a hearing friends' party, I bought few water pistols for the party as it is going to be very very hot day - 41 celicus (about 110 F)

Back