New Upcoming Games

I've played a little much on my ex roommate's XBOX 360 for Fable. Fable 1 and 2 are pretty good. I wish same games should be made for PS3.

I doubt because Fable series are owned by M$.

I can't wait till I get back from the sandbox. Cata will be out for WOW and I can get my 2 toons to 85

Yep. Ive played both Fable games already. :)
How did you do on those? They supposedly have multiple endings. Did you play them more than once for different endings? If so, which did you do and what were the outcomes?

Yeah they all have different endings. It just depends on your good/evil alignment.. like how pure-hearted you are or if youre corrupted (Fable). Fable 2 has 3 different options to end the game, regardless of good or evil.

Unfortunately Im a good girl, so Ive pretty much kept it on the pure-hearted side. In Fable 2, I owned all the properties and became the most filthy rich person ever. :) LOL

will pick up the copy of COD: Black Ops in few weeks when release on launch day, But I look forwarding 2011 earlier: Dead Space 2, Ghost Recon Future Solider, Brink, Bioshock Infinite, Homefront.

Hail the baby, Duke's back!!!!! They're in developing of Duke Nukem Forever and they will come out in 2011 or early 2012.. I read on my GameInformer mag about DNF will be come out next year or 2012.

Yeah they all have different endings. It just depends on your good/evil alignment.. like how pure-hearted you are or if youre corrupted (Fable). Fable 2 has 3 different options to end the game, regardless of good or evil.

Unfortunately Im a good girl, so Ive pretty much kept it on the pure-hearted side. In Fable 2, I owned all the properties and became the most filthy rich person ever. :) LOL
How are the options provided in the 2nd and 3rd games? Do they basically ask, "You want this or that?" and you choose the ending?

I have a friend who played Elder Scrolls IV. I convinced him to try to join a clan of murderers. Before he did that, he made a new save file and went from there. It turned out to be an easy path since he already mastered the thief path (earned super stealth/silent movement abilities). :)

No.. it is based on your actions... (I dont know about 3, because I have yet to play it)

Like if you kill the villagers, rob shopkeepers and abuse your dog, etc.. your alignment goes towards evil. If you help villagers, do good actions that makes people like you (positive stuff instead of boasting stuff), treat your dog wonderful, your alignment goes towards good.

Your alignment also changes your appearance. If you're towards evil, your face takes on a dark look and some horns. If you're towards good, you glow and look angelic.

In Fable 2, after defeating the boss (which was a really really LAME boss fight, imo), you're given three options. 1- keep your wife/children/dog and never resurrect everyone that has died ... 2- resurrect all the dead people but never see your wife/children/dog again.. or 3 - dont resurrect everyone and be rich. I forgot the names for those.. I know one was Love/Sacrifice, but dont remember the others.

No.. it is based on your actions... (I dont know about 3, because I have yet to play it)

Like if you kill the villagers, rob shopkeepers and abuse your dog, etc.. your alignment goes towards evil. If you help villagers, do good actions that makes people like you (positive stuff instead of boasting stuff), treat your dog wonderful, your alignment goes towards good.

Your alignment also changes your appearance. If you're towards evil, your face takes on a dark look and some horns. If you're towards good, you glow and look angelic.

In Fable 2, after defeating the boss (which was a really really LAME boss fight, imo), you're given three options. 1- keep your wife/children/dog and never resurrect everyone that has died ... 2- resurrect all the dead people but never see your wife/children/dog again.. or 3 - dont resurrect everyone and be rich. I forgot the names for those.. I know one was Love/Sacrifice, but dont remember the others.
Ah, that makes sense.

You're right... the approach with the first game is better. :)

So, is it two simple endings or does it have more?

I wonder what's the worst and best ending would be.

Wirelessly posted

I'm forward to play a few new games are PE3, VC3, maybe FF14, and one more game that I forget the name.

FPS games have gotten progressively worse over time. I cannot wait for a new popular FPS to be born. I'm sick of Halo and CoD already.

Back