New SorensonVRS VP is now in beta testing.

IloveVP

Reaction score
Just heard about this new VP. Not exactly VP 300. The VP is a much smaller device. So I guess that this VP could be released in a month or so after the successful beta testing.

Have you heard anything like that?

No, I never heard about it. I hope not so new VP includes nTouch system because it is incompatible with P3 and Z4.

No, I never heard about it. I hope not so new VP includes nTouch system because it is incompatible with P3 and Z4.

You are right.. But I am sure that FCC will scold SorensonVRS and force to get it working with all kinds of vp.

You are right.. But I am sure that FCC will scold SorensonVRS and force to get it working with all kinds of vp.

Agree with you. I was unhappy that my cousin s nTouch PC wasn't working to connect with my P3 and Z4. We will send complain report to FCC to be scolded to Sorenson.

Just hold your breaths! I am going to assume they will release the ntouch with a upgraded software version that will correct the "incompatibilties" with other vrs's. Sorenson is not dumb. since its "BETA" they can do whatever they want for a control when testing. hence the word beta....:roll: They know all about it, and they just need a way to test carefully before releasing to everyone and have all sorts of negativity towards it until they feel confident its ready. I dont work for any VRS, so take this advice with a grain of salt.... :lol:

No, it would be software for PC that allow to leave the message for P2P

Also, Little bird told me the "future" VP device will add HD, hdmi (cable)...we shall see..

Alright, Radioman. I made laughed what you say "Sorenson is not dumb" :lol:

But Sorenson should add video answering messaging feature for BOTH OF P2P AND VRS. NOT VRS ONLY on PC.

But Sorenson should add video answering messaging feature for BOTH OF P2P AND VRS. NOT VRS ONLY on PC.

Yes, it is already in the works.

:naughty::hmm: what did my birdie tell me?:eek3:

What did you say about your complaint for new VP?

I likened it to the United States v. AT&T. I also asked the FCC to prevent Sorenson from distributing the VPs and to allow the default VRS provider to be changed when you click the VRS icon on front screen if they allowed VPs to be in the mainstream.

If there's new vp 300 or any products from Sorenson, I promised myself I refuse to get them, because Sorenson is hearing owned company, and they contribute and support a very little money to deaf organizations. Please support deaf owned relay services like Convo, ASLWave, and few others so they can serve deaf communities much better than hearing owned vrs companies.

To Deaf people; please wake up, and WAKE UP! :wave:

Wirelessly posted

come on authenic, how many other stuff you owns that belongs to hearing owned companies. It shouldn't matter

Back