New P3

Nah, I want real program for mac. My computer is too old for VMware or Dual Boot I got my macbook in late 2005.

I wish that. But PurpleMail video answering machine for MVP and P3 only.

That pretty dumb, I am sorry to say that.. I am going to file FCC not doing equal.

It not fail that hearing to hearing can leave on ther cellular phone even it off or on.

Not same sprint to sprint or att to att... it does work att to sprint.

we can file to have FCC point about that device equitment access since it part of NeuStar sorry for that but it should unit and from that will be best VRS

but we can write email to each vrs ensure that should be done if nothing happen for 90 days then I will file to FCC... hope you guy do same thing as encourage to have equal access.. similar as real number instead show caller id with ip address. similar as answer machine...

Since all device become support with SIP

That pretty dumb, I am sorry to say that.. I am going to file FCC not doing equal.

It not fail that hearing to hearing can leave on ther cellular phone even it off or on.

Not same sprint to sprint or att to att... it does work att to sprint.

we can file to have FCC point about that device equitment access since it part of NeuStar sorry for that but it should unit and from that will be best VRS

but we can write email to each vrs ensure that should be done if nothing happen for 90 days then I will file to FCC... hope you guy do same thing as encourage to have equal access.. similar as real number instead show caller id with ip address. similar as answer machine...

Since all device become support with SIP
Let me clarify...Purple develop their own software and is made to work with their own products like any other company, it's like saying Skype is not compatible with ooVoo and it's not equal and you gonna file to FCC to make Skype to work with oovoo? But Purple had already give to those VRS to made it operating with P3, it's up to them and we are still waiting from them, so it's not Purple's fault for not making P3 incompatible with other devices. These thing takes time. Filling won't do you any good as it's a work in process.

Let me clarify...Purple develop their own software and is made to work with their own products like any other company, it's like saying Skype is not compatible with ooVoo and it's not equal and you gonna file to FCC to make Skype to work with oovoo? But Purple had already give to those VRS to made it operating with P3, it's up to them and we are still waiting from them, so it's not Purple's fault for not making P3 incompatible with other devices. These thing takes time. Filling won't do you any good as it's a work in process.

I filed the same complaint.

It not about 'incompatible'... it about true or false.. if the device is not MVP or P3, H 323 or H 264 rule out is disconnect if not answer that base on looping ...

I have call several friend who has MVP and I have VP200. I can leave message and able to read their message. Now, it just shut down on that one. It only work on Purple product.. same thing with Viable only work with Viable product.

No.. it not 'waiting' on VRS... it NeuStar... I do not know what NeuStar gave rules, the script, to be true or false if that software rule out to being display.

As right now Purple to VP200 is being display their phone number and name.. no more ip address.

I file the complaint because of this... to bring up about the NeuStar to resolve that SIP that other VP doesn't have to follow Purple's specific even it already open but NeuStar didn't gather information as it should be relay to toher videophone.

I start notice videophone or VRS use SIP mean it scrable until to pass thru port. It what ZVRS and P3 is doing right now but NeuStar have disabled the SIP?

I am just telling you in past, VP200 can leave message on any VP that provide recording message or display recording message

Please don't get wrong that I point to Purple..

I am telling you.. Purple is better P3 to VP200. Before that upgrade software was POOR! Now lot a better because they are review on deaf community where the negative response about whatever that need improve.

I am not here to impost at you.. just want to clarify that part... It have to be NeuStar...

Have we found out yet whether we can buy any tupe of USB light to work in place of the one Purple has for $59?

That price just is not in my budget and I have the computer in one room and a lot of times I am in the other room. I mainly use my desktop computer that's why I can't take it with me.

Thank you Jiro and TechBill for the links for extensions for a USB cord. I have to have it at least 10 feet long.

About P3 Flasher <<----- Deafscooter Build my own Better Brightest Flasher than P3 Flasher ==== that is it ......

Chevy57,

You must see This image and design ===>> you check on Purple's Video Clips
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Highlander is loser again << Highlander dont know How to Build the Flasher ...... that is it

It's okay to be lying. Everyone know that you are famous lying. :)

Did you know I built the fan USB and LED USB for computer before?

Nice assumed! :roll:

It's okay to be lying. Everyone know that you are famous lying. :)

Did you know I built the fan USB and LED USB for computer before?
Highlander is Lied too ( Highlander is try to rip off to all deafies )

Nice assumed! :roll:

Deafscooter not lying person

Many Picutre Prove ==> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/PurpleCommunications?v=photos&ref=ts

=====================================
Highlander Never Show to All Deaf on His Equipment ????
Where is Highlander's Laptop and Flasher P3 Building ????

:wave: Highlander is loser again

Back