New Neo Nazis alive and well in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Premium Member
Reaction score
By Micah Halpern

Monday August 11, 2008

“German police shut down an adventure camp near Rostock, [Germany, on Sunday, August 10, 2008.]
It was a Neo-Nazi camp. The police sent 39 campers, children and teenagers, home. The police confiscated original propaganda dating from the early 20th century. The police found numerous other items emblazoned with swastikas.

“This should not come as a shock. The Neo-Nazi movement is alive and growing fast in Western Europe.

These movements are particularly anti-immigrant and xenophobic. The new Neo-Nazi movements are independent, but they have international support - especially internet and web support. Most of these groups use similar web-sites for their information, news and even tactical how-tos like creating summer camp programs for children and teenagers.

“Beware.”

The Micah Report - New Neo Nazis in Germany

The Fourth Reich next?

By Micah Halpern

Monday August 11, 2008

“German police shut down an adventure camp near Rostock, [Germany, on Sunday, August 10, 2008.]
The police sent 39 campers, children and teenagers, home.

My friends in Europe tell me that this anti-immigrant sentiment arises from the invasion of Arabic/Middle Eastern community. Through other threads in AD, we know that England has its share of immigrants refusing to assimilate within an existing culture.

It's not surprising. The names/people have changed; the guarded wariness exists against these outsiders seeking change within.

My friends in Europe tell me that this anti-immigrant sentiment arises from the invasion of Arabic/Middle Eastern community. Through other threads in AD, we know that England has its share of immigrants refusing to assimilate within an existing culture.

It's not surprising. The names/people have changed; the guarded wariness exists against these outsiders seeking change within.

I didn´t see this thread until you pull this thread to get my attention.

Yes, it´s correct. They (anti-foreigner) attacked East Indians, too.

Mob Rule in Eastern Germany: Indians Attacked by Crowd at Street Party - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News

Anti-foreigners violence are come back again somewhere in East Germany around between 2006 and 2007 after sleep for long years since 1980s.

Another problem...

German Muslims angry at 'anti-foreigner' campaign
German Muslims angry at 'anti-foreigner' campaign

I guess the reason why Neo Nazis as anti-foreigners are spread out. :(

There are always an anti- group to show much they hate anal like mine. Maybe I should clean my anal and be part of them. Hmm-mm... Maybe I should hide.... hide...

Or should we hope to meet it head-on and incorporate it into our societies and, as a result, create a greater society?

:roll: We got the racist gangs, some of homophobic scenes, even the sexism, also don't we forgot about the ageism? I am sure there's more in America, and I am sure that applies to many varies of countries..

I hope there isn't Fourth Reich next. I am so tired of war.

Unfortunately, there are Neo-Nazi groups alive and well in our own United States.

:roll: We got the racist gangs, some of homophobic scenes, even the sexism, also don't we forgot about the ageism? I am sure there's more in America, and I am sure that applies to many varies of countries..

Jillio´s post.
Unfortunately, there are Neo-Nazi groups alive and well in our own United States.

Yes, I aware it.

Yupp that's right. My great grandma's a Nazi and was married with Nazi army who died during WWII, she now live in America with her new husband. Should we go to her house and attack her just because she's Nazi? Of course not. :roll:

Yupp that's right. My great grandma's a Nazi and was married with Nazi army who died during WWII, she now live in America with her new husband. Should we go to her house and attack her just because she's Nazi? Of course not. :roll:

That's different.

Unless your great-grandmother was a guard at Ravensbruck, then that is a different story.

I knew there are the Neo-Nazi around in Europe and even, the United States.

I know two of people support Nazi !!

Of course Miss Dixie's been shakin' thangs up in sunday school, busting a theology doctorate students argument. :D

Allowing members to speak up and feel valued is going to make the SBC evolve, but due to their 'old fashioned' ways they are declining although it is still the largest Protestant denomination in the US)

Back to our topic - I wonder how many SBC members are also part of a neo-Nazi movement??? I think the number would be surprising given the church's roots.

Woman, submit unto me! :lol:

Seriously, I think the conclusive goal is the need to belong and the belief that one cannot belong without that one way . . . that appeases God, local culture, and hopes for the future. I don't want to get wrapped up into religions' role within human society and I do, clearly, understand its pervasive role.

It is good to belong. All desire that sense of feeling. What could make Neo Nazis turn toward that kind of belief when, it seems, the rest of us belong without such extremes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back