NEW> NBC Trumps Up New Celebrity Apprentice Cast

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new two-hour-long episodes begin on Sunday, March 1 at 9 pm/ET.

celebrity-apprentice100.jpg

The Celebrity Apprentice - (back row) Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, Clint Black, Claudia Jordan, Natalie Gulbis, Herschel Walker, Brian McKnight, Jesse James, Andrew Dice Clay, Tom Green, Dennis Rodman, Brande Roderick, Chloe Kardashian; (front row) Melissa Rivers, Joan Rivers, George Ross, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Scott Hamilton, Annie Duke

I am exciting to watch Jesse James!! :drool:

I didn't see that. I saw a commercial for it and I think Joan Rivers threw a glass down and broke it in a temper tantrum. :lol:

:wave: I loved it!

Threw Andrew Nice Clay right out of the big apple on his arse! :giggle:

I think Jessee will be the winner! :cool2:

I didn't see that. I saw a commercial for it and I think Joan Rivers threw a glass down and broke it in a temper tantrum. :lol:

Yes I saw commercial about Joan was temper, but It was not on last Monday so guess next Monday or later! :)

Last edited:
Reminder that

Program will be rerun tonight!! :)

Saturday on 7th

I feel bad scott got fired. I like him. Speaking of Joan River I can see she throw her fits when she don't gets her way ha. I got a feeling she won't last very long.

Reminder...

Repeat program tonight and New program tomorrow Sunday :)

I see that Dennis Rodman was very angry?? so Cannot wait watching a new program tonight!!! :D

Congratulations to Jesse James and his men team Won!!! :D :D

Last Night.... Wow Complication ! :aw:

Both Teams were lost!

#7 Fired> Chloe Kardashian
images

#6 Fired> Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins
39e58173231ec5fa

Bottesini...

I think. It will be a next program this Sunday with Joan River threw a glass down and tantrum! :giggle:

Back