NEW> NBC Trumps Up New Celebrity Apprentice Cast

:wave: Everytime I see a close up of Joan River's face, I think of the Joker (Jack Nicholson) from the Batman movie. :laugh2:

My nicname for Joan Rivers is 'Celebrity Hemorrhoid'. What a PIA she is! :giggle:

:wave: Everytime I see a close up of Joan River's face, I think of the Joker (Jack Nicholson) from the Batman movie. :laugh2:

My nicname for Joan Rivers is 'Celebrity Hemorrhoid'. What a PIA she is! :giggle:

I just thought from the way she threw the glass, she didn't have as much plastic surgery for her body since it still moves! :hmm:

:laugh2:

Wonder that Her Daughter Melissa Rivers is Joker Jr??? :hmm:

I do not like both of their faces. .. Yikes!!

Dang I miss that show last Sunday and last 2 weeks ago 'cause I was busy and forget to set up record. How did Rodman get fired?

Reminder!!! Tonight!

I read that one of them was very sick? :dunno2:

#8 Fired>Brian McKnight

a37a1f4d77853ed6

:wave: Joan and Mellisa Rivers = Yuck!

Joan acts like a 5 year old. "If, my daughter gets fired, I'm outta here." Joan and Mellisa are the gossip ladies and the back stabbers, IMHO.
Joan is not funny, funny looking yes! :laugh2:
If, Joan knows sooooooooo much about jewelry, then why didn't she go purchase the stuff, instead of complaining about the stuff bought, that she sent someone to buy.

This Sunday, I hope the River's go down the river!

Jesse is the BEST!

My 2 euros. :D

Last edited:
:wave: Joan and Mellisa Rivers = Yuck!

Joan acts like a 5 year old. "If, my daughter gets fired, I'm outta here." Joan and Mellisa are the gossip ladies and the back stabbers, IMHO.
Joan is not funny, funny looking yes! :laugh2:
If, Joan knows sooooooooo much about jewelry, then why didn't she go purchase the stuff, instead of complaining about the stuff bought, that she sent someone to buy.

This Sunday, I hope the River's go down the river!

Jesse is the BEST!

My 2 euros. :D

Yeah I see that! :roll:

Now Donald Trump hired someone watching on Joan, Annie and James too. :(

Because Donald sees that James do not get donating money much!

However, Hey Donald.. Remember First episode, James told Donald that All of his friends are poor! Probably, why James have hard time get Donate Money? :shrug:

My two centesimo. :D

Congrats to Jesse James and His team Won! :fruit:

...Now Donald Trump hired someone watching on Joan, Annie and James too. Because Donald sees that James do not get donating money much! However, Hey Donald.. Remember First episode, James told Donald that All of his friends are poor! Probably, why James have hard time get Donate Money? My two centesimo.

I still believe Jesse will be and I am rooting for James to be the next Celebrity Apprentice. James has said on more than one occasion this season, he is holding back on pulling out his big guns (people with lots of money) to help someone else win as a project leader. He will call them when he is the project Leader only. Very wise move if you ask me.

Joan Rivers is a has bin, she can not keep going to the money well, time and time again, asking her friends for large amounts of money over and over. She lost last week as a Project Leader. Hooray! Friends of Mellissa are already telling her NO to her repeat requests for money.

James is a very smart wise man with lots of friends who will help him out when he asks, including friends of James wife. Wait to see. Exciting!

I say Fire Joan and Mellissa now! No red carpet for you! Walk the plank you mean o wenches and take your little dog too! :laugh2:

My 2 cents.

10# Fired >Melissa Rivers & Her mother Joan walked out too! Wow! :shock: and Nasty :giggle:!

5796e0cd59a7cab0

no, Joan quit because her daughter got fired. but hey, I would quit too if I know i was working for the man who fired my kid. I felt that Donald should have hire just one of them. You can't break up a family bondage.

:wave: Those two foul mouthed, back stabbing POS women need to leave planet earth, not just get fired from the Celebrity Apprentice TV show to raise monies for charity! All they did during this entire season was drive their gassed up BMW's (BMW = Bitch, Moan and Whine) :giggle:

There attitude and language was disgusting! It was never about the charities with these two, it was always about Me! Me! Me! :asshole::bsflag:

I wouldn't put a red carpet down for these two to even walk a plank, which I hope they do, soon, real soon! :ty: :laugh2:

Now, back to raising money for charities and the TV show ... Jessie is still in! :giggle:

Back