New love of my life

Milli

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you guys a picture of my hearing dog Chanter....

Ain't he cute....

Attachments

• Chanter.jpg
    Chanter.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
Beautiful Dog, it looks like Alaskan Malamute. :)

Hello Milli, I showed my daughter the photo of your new dog, and now she wants one. ! Kevin.

Hello Milli, I showed my daughter the photo of your new dog, and now she wants one. ! Kevin.

:lol: He's a beautiful dog but he's strong, good with kids and cause of long fur needs brushed regularly....:)

We are thinking of getting a Jack Russell, at the moment we've 2 gerbils and a rabbit. Kevin.

Jack russells are quite energetic (so need space to run around) quite good with kids...

Cool we've got Chanter (the dog), Murphy and Raffa (Gerbil and Rabbit), Tom and Jerry (goldfish) and Harris (turtle)

Hello Milli, We bought two rabbits at the same time, called Duke and Lucy, but lucy died in the first year. Duke is now five years old. Kevin.

Hello Milli, We bought two rabbits at the same time, called Duke and Lucy, but lucy died in the first year. Duke is now five years old. Kevin.

I used to have a border collie hearing dog called Shepherd (Shep for short) but he got run down by the postman's van :(

Hold on I'll post a pic of Shep...

Kevin this is a photo of Shep (Black and white collie on the left) and Charlie- Shep's brother who belongs to a friend of mine down the road :)

Attachments

• Shep and Charlie.jpg
    Shep and Charlie.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
They're nice looking dogs, It's a shame about him being knocked down. Here's a photo which I took in 1981 of our old dog and cat, Brandy and Tiger. They both had very long lives. Kevin.

Attachments

• img151.jpg
    img151.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 7
Chanter is beautiful. Enjoy your new companion!

Back