New here.. Looking for someone to talk to who are HOH/ASL members

smore

Reaction score
Hey! I am Sania! I am just looking for someone with whom I can talk about how life is and what challenges we are facing. I never met someone who is hoh/asl member and would love to know them. I have friends, family who support and love me for who I am but sometimes they don’t understand what exactly we are going through. So if anybody wanna share the struggles or talk about hoh/asl, just let me know! :)

Hi! I’m not deaf but I would love to make some new friends in the deaf community. I know asl I’ve been teaching myself for about 6 years now. I’m a very good listener and I’m here if you’d like to be friends!

Hi! My name is Dahlia and I am also HoH :) I would love to make some Deaf/HoH friends and talk about our experiences!

Hi! My name is Dahlia and I am also HoH :) I would love to make some Deaf/HoH friends and talk about our experiences!
I would love to be your friend.I am Deaf. you can email me at geerkorey@gmail.com. We can setup a time to meet on messenger or zoom

Back