New Here looking for friends

Oliviasubgirl

Reaction score
Hi. I’m new here. I’m looking for friends. Female and male. More about that latter. I can be wild with the close friends I have and family too. I’m kinda shy at breaking the ice and getting to know new people. I am very visual and love sci-fi shows and talking about characters and settings and cinematography, camera angles or special effects. Love traveling to new places in USA and abroad. Just like seeing new places, so I don’t have a favorite destination. Prefer not to get rained on with cold rain, so sunny places always are good. Waking around cities, riding my bike are things I like. I’m very open-minded. Would like a close female friend eventually. I only slightly socially drink, not much really. I don’t smoke. I love detailed conversations. Politics is OK to talk about but please don’t try to convince me of anything. Information based on facts is welcomed. I am a follower more than a leader, but carefully choose who I want to follow. I’m loyal and reliable. I’m just looking for those mental connections. I’m proper and respectful, calm, shy, nervous sometimes. Thank you.

Hi. I’m new here. I’m looking for friends. Female and male. More about that latter. I can be wild with the close friends I have and family too. I’m kinda shy at breaking the ice and getting to know new people. I am very visual and love sci-fi shows and talking about characters and settings and cinematography, camera angles or special effects. Love traveling to new places in USA and abroad. Just like seeing new places, so I don’t have a favorite destination. Prefer not to get rained on with cold rain, so sunny places always are good. Waking around cities, riding my bike are things I like. I’m very open-minded. Would like a close female friend eventually. I only slightly socially drink, not much really. I don’t smoke. I love detailed conversations. Politics is OK to talk about but please don’t try to convince me of anything. Information based on facts is welcomed. I am a follower more than a leader, but carefully choose who I want to follow. I’m loyal and reliable. I’m just looking for those mental connections. I’m proper and respectful, calm, shy, nervous sometimes. Thank you.
I dont mind being your friend

Back