New here (like all intro!) & happy!

HoneyShot

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and just wanted to say "Hi!". :) It's great to 'meet' you! :wave:

I'm from New Zealand, and saw a couple of others post that are from NZ... that's so cool! I :dunno: anyone :deaf: at all around here anymore! - bc I'm in Taranaki, so only cows and a Mountain here! :laugh2:

I :dunno: what to tell you all about myself now, so if there's anything anyone would like to know... please ask me! Go on! :D

Thanks for reading... I like you already! :D

:wave: welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay HoneyShot -- we do have some NZ members on the board :D

Wow, that was quick! Thanks Fly Free! :D

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm glad I found this place. :) I feel less alone already! :Oops: Thank you. :)

HI! Welcome to All Deaf and btw, I'm from USA and I visited your country a year and half ago and WOW! You have a beautiful country and I am determined to go back someday. :)

I dunno where Taranaki is but I've travelled all over New Zealand. Both north and south islands. Began in Christchurch and travelled around south island and took ferry to Wellington and travelled straight up to Auckland. It was an adventure!

I did some research on Taranaki, is it near Hawera? If so, then I should know where that is, that is where my good friend lives! :)

By the way, I noticed you called yourself a Caffine Queen... out of curiousity, are you addicted to "V" or "Lift Plus"? I LOVE those drinks and we don't get these in America.

welcome to AD !! U are welcome to join the deaf club here so hearing are welcome here too (c:b

HI there welcome to AD and have fun posting here! check out the all deaf world creative writing posting, AND use that to ur advantage u ll have a ball laughing!

HoneyShot said:
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and just wanted to say "Hi!". :) It's great to 'meet' you! :wave:

I'm from New Zealand, and saw a couple of others post that are from NZ... that's so cool! I :dunno: anyone :deaf: at all around here anymore! - bc I'm in Taranaki, so only cows and a Mountain here! :laugh2:

I :dunno: what to tell you all about myself now, so if there's anything anyone would like to know... please ask me! Go on! :D

Thanks for reading... I like you already! :D

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com HoneyShot! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Welcome to AD, HoneyShot! :wave: I'm in Australia -- but originally from California, USA. ;) Hope you find this site an entertaining and educational site! :applause:

Thanks everyone!

Wow! Thanks for the welcomes pinkster, knightwolf68, VamPyroX, DBPowerWCRulez, javapride (ok, I'll go read it!) :D & Tostitos - Oh that's so cool Tostitos! Glad you liked it here. :) Taranaki is in North Island, and Hawera is in Taranaki... about an hour drive South from my place! Did you visit your friend there? You'd know what I mean about cows & the Mt then! :laugh2: I'm in New Plymouth. I was born in Wellington, & moved here when I was 16. :) Oh yeah, caffeine! Ok, I love diet coke best, but I like diet V too... has to be diet, bc I'm diabetic. Diet lift plus is hard to get, but good too! :) Then there's diet red bull... & I also love coffee! I bet you see what I mean about the caffiene now! :laugh2: If you do ever come to NZ again, you have to come meet me... tell me & I'll save some V! :D

Back