new here from michigan usa

crossout

Reaction score
hard of hearing i know sign language kinda rusty now went to school with a few deaf people

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hard of hearing i know sign language kinda rusty now went to school with a few deaf people

What part in MI are you living right now.... I used to go Berrien Springs school from 1973 through 1984..... that's long time i want there where no sign language allowed that time.... bummer!!! but right now i heard that only in H.S. allowed to have ASL (american sign language)--- FARK FARK!!!!!!!! LOLZ............. if you want to PM (private message) me about wherebout your living in Mich........... :D mate

What part in MI are you living right now.... I used to go Berrien Springs school from 1973 through 1984..... that's long time i want there where no sign language allowed that time.... bummer!!! but right now i heard that only in H.S. allowed to have ASL (american sign language)--- FARK FARK!!!!!!!! LOLZ............. if you want to PM (private message) me about wherebout your living in Mich........... :D mate

Hey, wait. He have to wait until he reach 50 posts to PM you. He is not getting there yet. So give him room until 50 posts, eh? Gotta be patient until his post catch up. :lol:

Back