New but not new

Bergyn

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Bergyn. I am a senior in high school and hearing. I started learning sign language at the end of 8th grade. I haven't much got in the culture but I'm working on that. I don't know if this is allowed so tell me to delete it if I need to. I'm trying to look for people who want to sign with me as I'm kind of alone in my (honestly) entire town. The only people that I'm aware of that have any deafness either have hearing aids or are elderly and don't sign. I would love to be able to sign with someone (female, uncomfortable otherwise) to get some receptive practice and also just be able to have a conversation with someone and ASL so that I can just build my strength in sign language.

how's the corn heard big swath got flattened:cry:we have a few Youngins on here, I should keep a log book, best I can think of off hand read through late onset deafness under Our World Our culture, but most of those are older, maybe a new thread could be started for the youngins but then they would miss out on all our experiences, let's not segregate too much

@Old Analog I don't keep up with the agriculture here but the land hurricane did lots of damage from what i have been told.

I was on here a while ago but still consider myself new to the website. Also with sign language. I know a good basic amount of ASL but don't have enough resources (people to sign with) to do a whole lot more

I would venture to say 90% of people here same, no one to sign with in person :rolleyes: :tears:

Back