New Android eBox console system

XBGMER

Reaction score
"At the weekend the parent Company said that they are currently investing in the development of a new videogame console that will take advantage of games being developed for the Google Android platform."

"Lenovo spokesman Jay Chen said "We saw game consoles as an area with growth potential, he said."

"According to the Wall Street Journal prototypes of the eBox include technology that allows users to interact with the console through a camera, without a controller, Mr. Chen said, similar to Microsoft's Kinect motion technology.."

Read more
They make the *Microsoft Kinect* clone eBox.. thats awesome! but Lenovo sell it in china only, because china's government banned Microsoft's Xbox 360, Nintendo's Wii, and Sony's PlayStation 3.

They make the *Microsoft Kinect* clone eBox.. thats awesome! but Lenovo sell it in china only, because china's government banned Microsoft's Xbox 360, Nintendo's Wii, and Sony's PlayStation 3.

Oh wow, I don't know about Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 are banned in China.

Shame on communist China government.

There is information about banned games in varies of countries.

Look at Venezuela. :roll:

List of banned video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh wow, I don't know about Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 are banned in China.

Shame on communist China government.

There is information about banned games in varies of countries.

Look at Venezuela. :roll:

List of banned video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fox, I NEVER understanding MSFT's console which manufactured in china. ::scatch head::

FOX, you know HUGO CHAVEZ is presidential dictator to his country whatever he want, order, authorize under his own law as he did shut down media tv across country under his LAW, because media whoever tried against their own president of Venezuela.

Back