New and wanting friends

Oliviasubgirl

Reaction score
Hi. I’m new here. I’m shy but wild with friends. I love sci-fi shows and talking about the characters and cinematography. I am looking for both female and male friends but would like to find a female friend that really would understand me. I am happy to have found this site and will be reading posts and just learning my way around. I’m like following the leader, if I connect with who I’m following. I’m calm but can be nervous too. I’m open-minded and like in-depth conversations. Respectful and loyal. If you like sci-fi or traveling a lot, then we might have some things in common. Thanks for your time.

Hey there, I'm Christine. We sound like we could have a lot in common! I love sci fi. Have you ever seen Black Mirror? If not, get Netflix and cancel your plans for the next 20 hours, lol. Feel free to text me if you want to chat.

I love being on the road and get away for awhile. I flew once but that was just around the airport that was it. Would like to practice on ASL :) I'm from Iowa nice to meet you :)

New here... and new to Arizona, where I recently moved to escape the high cost of living in California where I was born and raised. So, I bought a tiny home, and moved it here to AZ with my two cats and my pittie, and I havent met a single other Deaf person since Ive been here. And with Covid-19, I have literally not left my home since january, I get groceries delivered after ordering online. And Ive just been waiting out the 2020 apocalypse.

New here... and new to Arizona, where I recently moved to escape the high cost of living in California where I was born and raised. So, I bought a tiny home, and moved it here to AZ with my two cats and my pittie, and I havent met a single other Deaf person since Ive been here. And with Covid-19, I have literally not left my home since january, I get groceries delivered after ordering online. And Ive just been waiting out the 2020 apocalypse.
I hope you left California in California, otherwise why leave

Hey there, I'm Christine. We sound like we could have a lot in common! I love sci fi. Have you ever seen Black Mirror? If not, get Netflix and cancel your plans for the next 20 hours, lol. Feel free to text me if you want to chat.
Hey sweetie im new as well im 26 and went deaf after being hospitalized in march i am compleatly lost and trying to make friends in the deaf community as well hmu on fb if youd like name is Shelby n Sean Sizemore

Back