New and trying to find my place

Ericka

Reaction score
Hello,
I had a hearing test recently as part of confirming or denying a diagnosis of meniere's disease and i was told i have a mild low frequency hearing loss in my left ear and within normal range on my right although its almost at the same levels as my left ear. I don't know what that means as this dr's office still hasn't called me in to discuss anything since the test and i am waiting on the ent as i was told by the audiologist i would have to wait on the ent to contact me to discuss things. Over 2 weeks and i am still waiting to find out if i need to discuss any options if there are even any to discuss. I know it is affecting my job especially since all of the coworkers have accents and I answer phones all day.

You should call the ENT yourself to set up appointment , what it's with doctors today ? Does the audi and ENT work in the same office ? If I were you I would try to find another ENT , you should be able to call and made appointment and not be told to wait until the DR. feel like calling you back. HI ! I am sorry to hear you're having a hard getting the help you need.

find your place? what do you mean?
I asking does this mean i have to start... I'm trying to phrase this properly. Do i need to start doing things differently and how this is starting to get worse with these high pitched tones in addition to the tinnitus sounds being soo shrill at times and loud along with dizziness i just lay there with twitch in pain because of how bad it hurts. Yet the audiologist who did the ecog said from what she saw it didn't look like menieres disease but it might be based on what else the ent sees in my chart. I'm barely dealing and im waiting on the phone call still a week later. I've been soo tired and low energy once they happen(2 since the ecog exam) i slept at least an extra 4 hours the ther day and left work early this week once.

Back