Neurophone

RCSwan

Reaction score
Wondered if anybody ever tried the new technology - neurophone, developed by Dr. Flanagan? For further information about neurophone, see web site www.neurophone.com

This looks kind of interesting, using ultrasonic through the skin of a human body to "hear" the surronding sounds. Any feedbacks??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thanks for the entertainment!

Yeah, right, the inventor is a quack. The device is as good as snake oil, in other words, it's just meant to con you out of your money. Don't buy this.

Neurophone works

My friend bought the Neurophone. It works. It is being used to train agents in order to teach them languages fast and without any work. It has been supressed many times due to clandestine activity as the intelligence community does not want this kind of "their" technology to be spread to common people.
The basics of neurophone are very simple. Buy Flanagans book Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science, 1973 or get it somewhere where he talks about pyramids and his neurophone invention how he originally got it from an electrician who in turn got it from an unknown man walking down the street.
The basis for Neurophone therefore are well known and further advanced in certain inner circles. For the common man inventions like this are sci-fi, just as using laser to play sound was 30 years ago (CD-player). Go buy the product if you still can. :wave:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thanks for the entertainment!

Yeah, right, the inventor is a quack. The device is as good as snake oil, in other words, it's just meant to con you out of your money. Don't buy this.
YOUR 1,000,000,000% ABSOLUTELY WRONG, I GOT OUT OF PRISON ON DEC. 3 2018, A DRUG ADDICT. I GOT TURNED ONTO A NEUROPHONE. I USED IT FOR SUPER LEARNING AND NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING. I NOW OWN 3 MULTIMILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES, FOUNDED FROM THE GROUND UP. AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 6 MONTHS TO BE MAKING 150K/YEAR BEFORE I STARTED MY START UP

Back