Nelson Mandela dies at 95

Like him or hate him, you cannot deny that he made an impact worldwide.

I don't believe he had a good life. He was in prison for 27 years which he was suppose to be sentence for life because of White government banning him from opposing the apartheid. If he had murder someone, then he would probably be in prison for life or sentence to death. But not when he was standing up for his and his people's rights against apartheid.

Other years were not that easy living in South Africa acting as an activist. But he had good and bad life along the way as difficult as he is black but he was very blunt being spoken out against the White government.

Rest In Peace, Nelson Mandela. :(

your point is well taken and i would not forget his bad life as well. He was the one who made it happen for others for good reasons.

I didn't say I hate him, that's really stupid. What he did was good. I just don't worship anything, or anyone, maybe my own dogs, as they really do give unconditional love at all times and they are real with me at home.

The stain of violence has even touched Mr. Mandela's wife, Winnie, and her personal bodyguard squad, the ''Mandela United Football Club.'' The brutal beating and stabbing death last year of James (Stompie) Mokhetsi Seipei, a 14-year-old black youth accused by the defendants of collaboration, is a shocking tragedy close to the Mandela inner circle. The Government insists that Mrs. Mandela had no role in the beatings or killing. Nevertheless, two children who survived the beatings alleged in court testimony that Mrs. Mandela beat Stompie and flogged him with a sjambok, a leather whip often used by the South African police.

Why Won't Mandela Renounce Violence? - NYTimes.com

President Zuma even sang "Kill the Boer" and will not allow blacks to own dogs, because it is too much like white culture.

http://www.ibtimes.com/south-african-president-zuma-plays-race-card-dogs-are-white-people-977032

WBCMandela.JPG

I don't see WBC protesters as true Americans.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...hurch_plans_to_protest_mandela_s_funeral.html

Hmm...guess they needed another thing to protest.

Too bad WBC wouldn't try that in North Korea...this would solve a lot of problems of that hate group.

Back