Need rent a room or roommate

Reaction score
I'm looking for a roommate and I'm available for move in August 3rd and please let me know if you know anyone who looking for a roommate location in South Florida such as Clearwater beach FL, St Petersburg FL, Tampa FL

Hello I'm interested my brother has a conference starting from August 20 in FL Tampa let me know the cost of the room and nessasary procedure ok
Hello Oceandrive, nice to know and I mean that I am looking for a roommate such as need move in somewhere in locations what I posted that I'm looking for like rent a room or roommate. No rush, my roommate has changed as did ask me if I'm interesting stay one more year and I did said yes but my feeling with gut that I wouldn't trust to my roommate because it could happen change mind by late minute, that's why I still looking for a roommate who has a very neutral as be own mind without being judge. Would love to discuss the cost for rent a room/roommate and please let me know anytime

I had to wait a little while because I just had job interview yesterday at the hospital and it would be better to wait a little while before I make decision when I ready move new location. I prefer female where I could be more comfortable because my current roommate is make and he is picky as very fussy plus he is a very asshole arrogant person

Sorry to hear. Need to get to know the person first before you can have a roomie. There are website for that. You can find that out. And check their social media. Check everything and ASK for references. If they say, "Oh, you do not need that, you can trust me." RUN! Get away from that. Also check couch surfing websites. That will help also but still have background check. Google it. They are Truthfinder, Intellius. For couch surfing.. couchsurfing, safetywing, and world nomands. Those will be helpful. Here, Deaf people are not much into searchng as they are in the other websites. And be sure when you sign up, say you are seeking for Deaf roommates. You know that if you live with someone, you get less in SSI, SSDI, etc. but if you have full time job, no problem. you can get a roomie that way.

I'm looking for a roommate and I'm available for move in August 3rd and please let me know if you know anyone who looking for a roommate location in South Florida such as Clearwater beach FL, St Petersburg FL, Tampa FL
Hi this is imp I am looking for a roommate nearby. I live in Wesley chapel FL. I.can afford $450 Max. Let me know if you know anyone who needs a roommate

Hey I'm looking for a roommate or a room for rent and I'm available for move in September 3rd I only could afford $550 and please let me know if you know anyone who looking for a roommate location in South Florida such as Spring Hill FL, Clearwater beach FL, St Petersburg FL, Tampa FL.

Back