Need help with getting MVP. Help.

SeattleDeafGrl

Reaction score
Hi
I've tried, tried to get my friends connect me to their purple account to get MVP for months. It's really frustrating right now since almost everyone got it and not me. I have no idea how to get ahead in the "line" after I've done all the things on the list. Can some of you will to exchange your emails via PM and we can connect faster??

Or anyone who is selling their MVP, let me know!

Hi
I've tried, tried to get my friends connect me to their purple account to get MVP for months. It's really frustrating right now since almost everyone got it and not me. I have no idea how to get ahead in the "line" after I've done all the things on the list. Can some of you will to exchange your emails via PM and we can connect faster??

Or anyone who is selling their MVP, let me know!

At this time...we cannot sell MVP because it's under Purple's property. I do not know how to fix the purple connect issue...ask someone who can do best to help you.

At this time...we cannot sell MVP because it's under Purple's property. I do not know how to fix the purple connect issue...ask someone who can do best to help you.

I don't HAVE a MVP. I'm not talking about technology problem. I need to get more people to connect with me so I can get a MVP.

I don't HAVE a MVP. I'm not talking about technology problem. I need to get more people to connect with me so I can get a MVP.

The old line thing is a old issue of the past, since it doesn't really matter anymore, everyone will get it eventually that is IF you already are a member for Purple. I know because I work for them.

I also have same problem as well.

There is no problem, it's those people who doesn't care anymore, and they would mostly like to delete it from their inbox or mark it as spam or junk. Those people wouldn't ever bother to care

There is no problem, it's those people who doesn't care anymore, and they would mostly like to delete it from their inbox or mark it as spam or junk. Those people wouldn't ever bother to care

What do you mean that it's those people who doesn't care?? I'd be more happy to get one than those people. Since you said you work for HOVRS. What do I do?? Call HOVRS?

Yeah, if they get the email in the spam folder, they will not bother opening it and read. I know this because I just started this job.

What do you mean by connect you? Don't you gotta have your own MVP for it to work before using other people's MVP?

What do you mean by connect you? Don't you gotta have your own MVP for it to work before using other people's MVP?

I DO NOT have a MVP yet. I'm talking about the stupid line where I have to stand in to reach to the door to get the MVP. Honestly, do you really work for HOVRS?

Not yet, waiting for the training to be done. I'm just trying to help in the meantime.

hehe forget MVP, they are full of crap about get in a line for MVP hehe...

Why dont you order Viable Vpad+ its $99. i have one and am happy with it. you will have it within 2weeks after you order it.

check out Viable.net Homepage and find vpad.

enjoy

YOMAN

What do you mean that it's those people who doesn't care?? I'd be more happy to get one than those people. Since you said you work for HOVRS. What do I do?? Call HOVRS?

Just wait patiently, and when that time comes you will get one, but then again PM me your name and I will check them in the database.

You need to be patient. Whine or beg or complain won't work at all! Just be patient and time will tell when you get your MVP. I got mine, and I did not expect to get it that soon. I still don't even care for it!

Just wait patiently, and when that time comes you will get one, but then again PM me your name and I will check them in the database.

I don't think you're suppose to take care in Washington state because it's not your region. Isn't it?

Back