Need help from deaf/hard of hearing person to work on my ASL.

Chloe.danielle

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Chloe and I am looking for a deaf friend to help with my ASL. I am working on my final expression video for my ASL 1 class and could really use some help. Thank you!

Hello, my name is Chloe and I am looking for a deaf friend to help with my ASL. I am working on my final expression video for my ASL 1 class and could really use some help. Thank you!
Yes,I can help you.When are you available to schedule a time either on zoom or facebook messenger? Please write back!

Yes,I can help you.When are you available to schedule a time either on zoom or facebook messenger? Please write back!
I would like to start tomorrow if possible. I have to have a certain number of hours of communication with a hard of hearing/deaf person. I would also prefer a zoom meeting

I would like to start tomorrow if possible. I have to have a certain number of hours of communication with a hard of hearing/deaf person. I would also prefer a zoom meeting
Zoom is Wonderful (Sunday ) What time are you thinking.The only time I can’t do it is 2pm. I’m central daylight time.It’s 12:40 pm here.What time is it for you now?

3pm works for me. Are we going to do tomorrow at 3pm?
Chloe Anderson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chloe Anderson's Zoom Meeting
Time: Nov 29, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 940 6778 1034
Passcode: 6AUPzR

Can I join the next session to practice. I am not deaf but hard of hearing.
I think that’s great, I can help you out Rose.Would you like to meet one on one sometime today.I’m Deaf.I can help with your ASL. I’m pretty much free.I’m pretty open.Would you like to meet on messenger or Zoom?

Rose What time zone are you in? Right now it’s 8:45 am for me.What time is it for you?

Back