Need Deaf Individuals to Practice Conversations with ASL Students

ASL Excursion

Reaction score
Looking for deaf individuals who would like helping with casual conversations with my ASL students who need actual signing practice with deaf people. Would like to do on Zoom.

Good afternoon ASL users. Our purpose is to enhance our language skills of ASL. But we know that if we don't use it, we lose it. :( I know a few ASL students who need the one on one communication and practice. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a zoom setup for Friday 3/19 at 4:00 central / 5:00 eastern. If needed can always breakout into smaller groups. Please let me know if you will be attending so I know who to expect. Thanks

Topic: ASL Excursion Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting

Meeting ID: 826 6455 7604
Passcode: 397914

Hello, my name is Jenny. I would like to help with ASL Practice in conversation if you like. my email address is jenalle_ryerson_09@outlook.com
FYI Jenalle09
The Zoom meeting time is changed. Starts tomorrow Friday, 3/19 at 7:00pm Central time (8:00pm Eastern)
opic: ASL Excursion Zoom Meeting

Good afternoon ASL users. Our purpose is to enhance our language skills of ASL. But we know that if we don't use it, we lose it. :( I know a few ASL students who need the one on one communication and practice. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a zoom setup for Friday 3/19 at 4:00 central / 5:00 eastern. If needed can always breakout into smaller groups. Please let me know if you will be attending so I know who to expect. Thanks

Topic: ASL Excursion Zoom Meeting

Hello, are you still holding these practice sessions? Please let me know because I would love to join. My ASL is very basic and rusty but just being in a group signing can help me pick these skills back up to get me back on track since my classes were ended since the pandemic.

Please don’t forgot to also keep me in mind,I’m Deaf and very fluent in ASL.I’m willing to help with your ASL pratice.please email me at geerkorey@gmsil.com to let me know your interested

If your still want to setup zoom meeting,I can join and help you pratice.What do you think of this? Or we can meet ono on one,When ever your free.

Back