Need advice on how to deal with this situation

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I met her from a online video game. She was first one to came to me out of blue and wanted to know me. Thought it wasn't big deal since I was not even fan of long distance relationship. We started to talk on Skype everyday for almost month. She became more comfortable with me that quick. Finally I was able to developed a feeling for her and I was surprised because I hate long distance so much because of trust issue. She also has feeling for me as well. From what I have noticed, she didn't talk much and give me barely information about her when I have gave plenty information to her. I thought I could trust her. Two weeks ago was when I had spring break. I decided to hold out and wait to see if she would get on and say hello but she never did for almost a week. I honestly was confused because all these things she had say how she felt about me seem in conflict with her actions. I tried to be patient for another day but couldn't and said hello. She never reply back like ever. I decided to try a thing which was a question related to The 100 tv show and she actually answered.

I don't understand. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Two days ago, I decided to cut the all ties with her and be friend only. So I first asked her if she actually have a feeling for me. She never reply back. After few hours, I decided to say that I always will be her friend. Hit me up any time she want to talk. Next day she replied back with how she felt about me and BAM. Lovesick sneaked in and hit me. Then I sent her back that I still do have feeling for her but I felt like she is not even trying at all.

She still won't say anything about that. Today I logged in a online video game, the same one we met on. I talked with some random players in a group and sudden..her friend made a comment about me which NO ONE KNOW expect me and her. She have told me that she is not that kind of person to share. She is private person. I caught a red flag and logged off after that. I asked her why her friend said that and she acted as if she had no idea. I call bull****.

I having mixed feeling of upset, disappointed and confused. She knew I have really bad depression and my bad experiences.

So I need any advice on how to deal with this situation. Felt like I am being tied down. I have thought of removing her from friend list and never contact her again but I am afraid that I probably misunderstood so I couldn't make any decision. I couldn't find any woman like her. She is truly amazing woman but what she is doing right now is turning me off. I had a friend warned me that some women tend to be like snake. Her actions does seem display that she is "one of them". I am guessing my friend may be right. Either that or its my fault for allow myself to fall for her.

What I should say or do?

You should forget about iT. All cool.
Plenty of others.closer, and more real...
Meh,

You should forget about iT. All cool.
Plenty of others.closer, and more real...
Meh,

It? You mean her? No its not all cool, man. She toying with my feeling is not cool at all. I am really very picky with women. I doubt I will find other woman like her.

Oh stop it!!!
Shes just a girl you chat with online....get a grip, be a man!!!
Trust me here.
You.will find another, better, you will fall in love, and fall out of it..
Is all cool..
Enjoy your lfe....

Oh stop it!!!
Trust me here.
Is all cool..
Enjoy your lfe....

Telling guy to get a grip and be man is worse advice ever.

No, its good advice.
dont waste another thought with this girl, dont resent her, dont.worry about it...its life. Another girl, a better girl, one that will.sweep your signs away will come into your life......
So just let this one go, all cool

No man, hoichi's right.

let it go, it's wasting your time, and long distance relationship is difficult than you think.
It is preferred for everyone to date with the people closer and locally.

Sometimes it's not you but her. She might just not be ready for a relationship. It sucks I know but the best you can do is focus on other fun things to keep your mind off her.

For what it's worth you gave her plenty of chances and she blew it and she has to deal with the consequences.

Have you try going to the Deaf events or Deaf community to chat and meet old and new friends? You don't have to use long distance relationship if this is not working online. I think online dating or relationship is not a good idea to have that.

But anyway, she and you were playing the online game and that is what you are doing to play games. Maybe she is not comfortable being in the relationship and probably don't want to. So yes, just let her go. Just continue playing the online game but don't have to associate with her. I hope this is a good advice, eh? :hmm:

Based on my experience, one of them with horror, I have to agree with Hoichi!
Your young, and there is plenty of fishes out there. You will find better one than your talking with. The truth is there isn't just only one the perfect one, don't forget nobody's perfect so you can't find 100% perfect mate which is something I can guarantee ya.

Slow down.

Oh stop it!!!
Trust me here.
Is all cool..
Enjoy your lfe....

Why didn't you warn me 15 years ago, eh? I wish I have heard this advice and followed it back then.

She could have more issues than what appears on the surface. If you are seeing red flags, its probably time to step back and look at whole picture not depend on your emotions.

Your situation sounds just like what I am going through with my guy friend. You could read my thread...one thing I learned is that their actions must match what they say. If not, then it's not sincere. However, I understand how the anxiety of not knowing for sure where you stand with them can be. It can be torture.

One thing for sure is, if the girl or guy really is interested they will make an effort to communicate, and be honest about how they feel. If your friend isn't doing this now, then she's not worth it. It took me a long time to realize this about my guy friend. I always texted or emailed him. He never text or email to me. I asked many questions about him, but he never asked any questions about me. Conclusion? shows he's not interested. I'm just an option to him. He's not worth it.

You are caring young person, this girl doesn't deserve you.

Back