NBA Draft

Gemma

Reaction score
Anyone watching the NBA Draft tonight on ESPN? There has been predictions that this 2007 Draft will go down as one of the most heavily watched drafts due to many good players waiting to be drafted.

Who do you think will be No. 1 - Oden or Durant?

I like both - Oden and Durant. Oden has a such warm and charming personality along with his super defense skills whereas Durant is quiet & cocky but man, he can shoot balls!

I think Portland Trail Blazers will benefit most from Durant's skills as they lack a good shooter and already have 2 good defense player but Trail Blazers could use a natural-born and popular leader like Oden to make the world forget that they were once called JailBlazers :giggle:

Last edited:
I wish I could watch the draft but I have to work tonight, bleah! Who is your team? Mine is the Orlando Magic

I did watch NBA Draft tonight... It wasnt bad, alot traded, damn...

I love NBA. My favorite team is Utah Jazz. I go to 10-15 games a season. Went to 3 playoff games this season.

Bulls draft pretty good players. Noah kinda funny for Bulls. Hope he does well in NBA. I remembered John Paxson drafted Kirk Hinrick and I was pissed because I thought Kirk sucks. But it turn out Kirk is excellent player. So maybe John Paxson see something in Noah. So we'll see. To me Noah might compare to Dennis Rodman since he does rebounding and blocking.

Bulls will do fine with Joaquim Noah. It will be tough to be bulls this year, but they will be beat. Maybe Boston now?? :giggle: Im still hopin Jazz can improve on an already good year last year. We see if any injuries though as lots of Jazz have injuries in past.

Wanna trade Joaquim Noah for C. Boozer? I would love to see C. Boozer playing for the Bulls with Ben Wallace. They will be stronger with Boozer for sure. I like C. Boozer but sad he choosed to be with Utah.

Tim Duncan, Lebron James, Ron Artest, Carlos Boozer, Shawn Marion, Grant Hill, & Steve Francis are my currently favorite non-Bulls player. They will be my most favorite if they are on Bulls team!!!! I doubt that will ever happen.

Wanna trade Joaquim Noah for C. Boozer? I would love to see C. Boozer playing for the Bulls with Ben Wallace. They will be stronger with Boozer for sure. I like C. Boozer but sad he choosed to be with Utah.

Tim Duncan, Lebron James, Ron Artest, Carlos Boozer, Shawn Marion, Grant Hill, & Steve Francis are my currently favorite non-Bulls player. They will be my most favorite if they are on Bulls team!!!! I doubt that will ever happen.

Im not sad boozer chose Jazz. :giggle:

I love Noah! Real cool guy :)

I read in today's papers that Oden and Durant will play each other on Christmas Day! I cant wait for that game :bowdown: So far, Oden and Durant seem quiet - Oden out due to his tonsils - so it is hard to see how they are faring so far, especially when I have been reading/hearing so much about the other rookies in Las Vegas summer league.

Brooks of Atlanta seems to be a surprise sleeper so far - we shall see.

I really cannot wait for NBA season to begin! :fingersx::giggle:

Back