Natural Born Killers

Hwy99

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone watched Natural Born Killers? I want your opinion about that movie.

I really love that movie, even it is really violence movie, I still think that movie is very beautiful.

I don't like when Mickey and Mallory got caught then cause the riot in the prison, but any before that, I really love it. Every script, action, graphic, etc are simply amazing. I would watch it everynight and stare at it, and dreaming about it. Even it is 12 years old, it is still worth it to watch.

And plus, I think Mallory is really beautiful in that movie (than any movies she played) than how she look in real!

I don't care if you don't like the movie, just share it!

I don't know why I want to talk about it, but I just feel like it.

And this is my most favorite part of Natural Born Killers movie.

I do like this movie because of Terrylene acted in.

~via BB~
No offend, I think moive is heck boring and NON-scary! That's my opinion like you want to know what's their opinion of this.

But I am glad you love to watch "NBK". ;)

~via BB~
No offend, I think moive is heck boring and NON-scary! That's my opinion like you want to know what's their opinion of this.

But I am glad you love to watch "NBK". ;)

What make you think this movie was suppose to be a scary movie? This movie is not supposed or proposed to be a scary movie, it's just a "Road Movie".

Back