National Defense Resources Preparedness - Obama's Executive Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to "Rush" to his defense.

If he did nothing, you would complain. If he does something, you complain. He is the President, and he runs the show. Too bad you still haven't picked up on that. It has been nearly 4 years. The buck stops there, except when you righties spin it to suit your views.

He does nothing!

He does everything wrong!

He thinks he is the leader!

Good night.

And good night to you. I'll be dreaming if another member actually believes your: "he runs the show." But I know that is a true fact.

And good night to you. I'll be dreaming if another member actually believes your: "he runs the show." But I know that is a true fact.

What is so difficult to understand? He is the elected leader of the USA. That means HE RUNS THINGS.

I think all of you need to stay down.

funny-animated-gifs-stay-down.gif

What is so difficult to understand? He is the elected leader of the USA. That means HE RUNS THINGS.

Yes he does and I agree with you. I was just making a comment that there is another member who does NOT agree with us (at least according to that members posting).

Yes he does and I agree with you. I was just making a comment that there is another member who does NOT agree with us (at least according to that members posting).

incorrect.

There is a difference between running things (his job since he was elected) as opposed to not being elected by popular vote: (a.k.a. GWB) and being a dictator. I trust you can see through the biased crap and recognize that. Neither was a dictator, just trying to do their jobs the best they can. Sadly, both have failed, IMO.

There is a difference between running things (his job since he was elected) as opposed to not being elected by popular vote: (a.k.a. GWB) and being a dictator. I trust you can see through the biased crap and recognize that. Neither was a dictator, just trying to do their jobs the best they can. Sadly, both have failed, IMO.

Your IMO is mine too. I can see that you understand that each and every POTUS is the one who "runs things" for each and every agency. Therefore he is not only in control of National Defense but National Law Enforcement also.

Your IMO is mine too. I can see that you understand that each and every POTUS is the one who "runs things" for each and every agency. Therefore he is not only in control of National Defense but National Law Enforcement also.

let's see... Governor is in control of law enforcement within his state including all cities, countries, towns, etc, yes?

If his state passes laws that give him that authority, yes.

Can you say "Remedial reading level?" The part you highlighted clearly states that these various things are DELEGATED:

And you do know who they report to?

P.S. Your comprehension kinda sucks.

And you do know who they report to?

P.S. Your comprehension kinda sucks.

And HE reports to the other 2 branches of US government, along with the voters, come November. I recall Congress is s split majority now. I would fully expect them to step in if there was an issue.

Hope you all are working on seeing him defeated rather than posting these news slants. I would be making signs, handing out flyers, writing political blogs, etc.

And...this pat relates to this threads now?

"After three-and-a-half years in office and more gray hair, I have a deeper understanding of the challenges faced by the men before me, including President Bush," Obama said, adding that one truth is you can't make everybody happy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back