National Association of the Deaf

CSign

Reaction score
I recently contacted NAD because I was looking for an accepted legal definition of a certain term, and I wasn't coming up with anything really substantial.

I was impressed at how quickly they responded to me. I was further impressed in that they offered to provide legal support in the challenges that we are currently facing with our school district.

This is a wonderful organization, and they seem to do a lot of good across the board.

I personally know the current president. He's a good man.

I was truly surprised at their response to me. While I was only hoping to get a good source for one particular thing, I was offered support which means all the difference in the world.

It will be nice to have some weight lifted off my shoulders, knowing that we will have people in our corner.

I have tried to look at their forum over the years and cannot get in. I have worked with someone who's name I cannot remember. The last time I tried I was left in an endless loop of putting in info including password, it saying accepted or something similar and then going right back to asking for it! Their excuse for not letting you see any of the posts and this weird endless loop is old software that they can't afford to upgrade.

I have tried to look at their forum over the years and cannot get in. I have worked with someone who's name I cannot remember. The last time I tried I was left in an endless loop of putting in info including password, it saying accepted or something similar and then going right back to asking for it! Their excuse for not letting you see any of the posts and this weird endless loop is old software that they can't afford to upgrade.

What is it that you can't you get into?

Their website is National Association of the Deaf.

Why does everything needs to become a legal hurdle for all Deaf people? Common sense prevails... NOT! Congress/ADA/President is incompetence.

Back