Name the Film (picture game)

image-76.jpg

I believe I've seen that before but I can't recall what movie that's from... My guess is Twilight Zone: The Movie?

It's easy because this film is only one with that tagline and it's not Twilight Zone: The Movie - it's called The Forgotten (1973).

Don't_Look_in_the_Basement.jpg

There... Anyone else can post guess the movie image.

It's easy because this film is only one with that tagline and it's not Twilight Zone: The Movie - it's called The Forgotten (1973).

Don't_Look_in_the_Basement.jpg

There... Anyone else can post guess the movie image.

Okay, obviously I'm wrong. I checked the trailer of Last House on the Left because on the picture it says "The makers of Last House on the Left warn you again to keep repeating..." The picture Calvero posted is on the trailer. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9KPhmYYtg&sns=em]The Last House On The Left (1972) Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want to post a new one or do the guessing?

Last edited:
Okay, obviously I'm wrong. I checked the trailer of Last House on the Left because on the picture it says "The makers of Last House on the Left warn you again to keep repeating..." The picture Calvero posted is on the trailer. The Last House On The Left (1972) Trailer - YouTube

Yeah, I was bit confused, too. The movie poster I posted is actually titled "Don't Look in the Basement" and I had to double check the Wikipedia and IMDB ( The Forgotten (1973) - IMDb ). I saw that movie when I was young and I clearly remembered this image in that movie. *shrug*

Oh, that's easy... I liked this film and that 1966 Thunderbird car!

Back