Name the Film (picture game)

I can't see their faces. I don't know who's actors' names as I can't ID their faces. My guess... Braveheart?

Okay, I'll give you a novice level image from same movie:

48yu.jpg

We are going to keep going, but let you know, only the last winner can post a new picture.

Man this game is starting to turn to "Guess the faces by looking at their backs!"

:laugh2:
Man this game is starting to turn to "Guess the faces by looking at their backs!"

yeah i noticed that...
its more guessing remembering the backdrop, scenario, and situation...not stars... hmmm so...fair enough...

I zoomed the photo in and still could not see the guy face.

If you right click on the image and then property - you'll see the name of the movie. Anyway, it shouldn't be his turn - it should be your turn.

I was enjoying it until kellybellamy fu*ked it up.

Yeah, as usual on most of "guess the movie" game at different forums I have been to.

If you right click on the image and then property - you'll see the name of the movie. Anyway, it shouldn't be his turn - it should be your turn.
No, it's behindthemask's turn now.You said that she got it right (post #30).

No shit! In Firefox, it shows the movie title after right-click on the image and then view image info (some of the pictures). That's cheating. That's how Jiro immediately knows the name of the movie kevin posted. That's why he LOL.

Yeah, as usual on most of "guess the movie" game at different forums I have been to.

I guessed wrong so it's not my turn. And I just looked now .

Back