Name Sign for Obama?

I think sign as president to "O" with one hand or sign as "africa" to O.

thanks, beaglegalz! :) i've seen the africa sign to "o" before, but not the president sign to "o."

wow. i'd never end up using such an offensive sign -- not even for politicians i don't like.

Some of people in my region sign Bill Clinton as "C" on the side of your eye. I am pretty that's inoffensive sign :)

Some of people in my region sign Bill Clinton as "C" on the side of your eye. I am pretty that's inoffensive sign :)

Yep, I've seen some people sign like that. We sign it here a little bit differently. It might be kinda offensive to some. The sign is "C" under the eye where u often see the baggy pouch under the eye. Another sign is "C" for "affair".

Yep, I've seen some people sign like that. We sign it here a little bit differently. It might be kinda offensive to some. The sign is "C" under the eye where u often see the baggy pouch under the eye. Another sign is "C" for "affair".

Interesting lol :)

I haven't seen a sign name established for Obama yet. So far as of now, from the widespread deaf community, His name is fingerspelled. I am sure, pretty soon, he will be given a name sign just like every president has been given a name sign. It's only a matter of time.

I've never seen any name signs for any previous presidents, nor the one for the current president, except for Clinton.

"Africa to "O"? I don't think that would be appropriate.

what about sign for Renegade? that's obama's Secret Service code name

I've never seen any name signs for any previous presidents, nor the one for the current president, except for Clinton.

As far as I know, There's a sign for Carter, Nixon, and Reagan.

For Carter, You'd sign "C" as in "peanuts".

For Reagan, You'd sign "R" with the thumb triggering as if you're signing "gun".

For Nixon, the sign is "N" when you sign for "lie" on your chin.

I'm not sure what other previous presidents signs are for but these are the ones that I know of so far.

As far as I know, There's a sign for Carter, Nixon, and Reagan.

For Reagan, You'd sign "R" with the thumb triggering as if you're signing "gun".

Oh yeah. I remember now about the sign for Reagan. I think it has something to do with the assassination attempt on Reagan, right?

I also know the sign for George Washington is "G" on the chin, then sign "Washington" the same as the sign for the state, and Araham Lincoln is "A" then "L" on the forehead, I don't know if Araham Lincoln part was offensive...

Oh yeah. I remember now about the sign for Reagan. I think it has something to do with the assassination attempt on Reagan, right?

Yep that's it. I've seen another sign for Reagan. You put "R" as in signing for movie because he was once an actor as well.

I also know the sign for George Washington is "G" on the chin, then sign "Washington" the same as the sign for the state, and Araham Lincoln is "A" then "L" on the forehead, I don't know if Araham Lincoln part was offensive...

I remember now. I just sign "Washington" for George Washington, and I sign the letter "L" on the forehead for Abraham Lincoln.

Back