naked homeowner fends off would-be car prowler

Good for him! I hate hate theives.

Ok, I may be late deaf, but I bet most of us think very graphically. I can see it clearly. The robber was thwarted, flashed and perhaps scarred for life. He will have a story to tell for years.

Ok, I may be late deaf, but I bet most of us think very graphically. I can see it clearly. The robber was thwarted, flashed and perhaps scarred for life. He will have a story to tell for years.
Perhaps the robber was teabagged. :dunno:

And I would assume the news cast didn't show the security video on TV? :P

I watched the video that went with the story. It show the security camera footage. Ya see the owner running out in the buff & then ya see the GF running out but she's fuzzed out.

Wow Kudos to the naked couple. They are lucky that the theif had knife. they did show some of the security camera footage.

We had a recent break-in in the neighborhood and the stupid would-be thief really needs his eyes checked. He broke into a house that had 2 Sheriff's cruiser in the front driveway. He got in and was attempting to pick the lock on the gun safe. Needless to say, the gun safe is hooked up to an alarm directly to the Sheriff's office. Both officers came out and were able to arrest on the spot. They were still in uniform since they only got home from their posts within the previous 20 minutes. You would think that a cruiser in the drive would be enough to say "Don't try this here bub!" :shock: :laugh2:

Back