Nails and rings

Jezie

Reaction score
I am curious... I ran across a new (to me) thing today. I am wondering if it is because I am weak in sign or if I am just accustomed to signing with a select few people.
But this lady had really long nails, and were painted different colors on each nail. Meaning she had two or more colors on each individual nail. She also wore a few rings. I found it distracting and sometimes hard to follow her signs. Is this an experience issue, a common one or...?
How do you manage to work past the distractions to read their signs more comfortably?

Lmbo... Might end up receiving some not so fancy silver jewelry and a free trip too :D

I would have a hard time following her signing with all the bling, too. Wear sunglasses when you talk with her and ask her to slow the signing? Ha, I dunno :P Will you see her again?

I would have a hard time following her signing with all the bling, too. Wear sunglasses when you talk with her and ask her to slow the signing? Ha, I dunno :P Will you see her again?

Possibly, she is one of the people I have to deal with for a bit... Hopefully not too long... Wonder if she would get the hint with sunglasses lol hmm... options options :)

Yes, it can be a distraction. With time and practice you'll get used to it and start to filter out the extraneous visual noise.

Back