Myspace II

Celticty

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here has Myspace. It would be cool to get each others Myspace and talk there as well.

I'm not allowed, because I put up pictures of breast feeding mothers on myspace.

I got banned.

Lot of hackers throwing the hacking party in myspace, better if use facebook.

Why are they hacking Myspace instead of Facebook?

Because facebook do not accept advertisements, and they are very protected with spams, and hackers. Last time I heard hackers hacked facebook users, but it was fixed, and problem solved that quick compares to myspace is like a door open for hackers to access.

Because facebook do not accept advertisements, and they are very protected with spams, and hackers. Last time I heard hackers hacked facebook users, but it was fixed, and problem solved that quick compares to myspace is like a door open for hackers to access.

Make sense. Thanks for answering.

I am banned from facebook too.

I was showing my mom what my friend looked like, and it was a picture of my friend being half naked with dildo flying all over.

There was a girl with boobs in the background too. Sucks to be a member of Facebook.

Anyone using Tagdeaf.com? I am not sure how to use it, it is so confusing for me.

Then don't use it.

Alittle kind of rude to say that is it?

Anyway it takes time. I've been there before but hardly go there anyway so the more u check out that the site, the better you will know what you are doing there so takes time.

Same thing happened to me with facebook when I was new there as the same time I was so confused too...same thing when we all were new at myspace.com so saying "then dont use it." isnt going to help.

Back