Myspace II

I am banned from facebook too.

I was showing my mom what my friend looked like, and it was a picture of my friend being half naked with dildo flying all over.

There was a girl with boobs in the background too. Sucks to be a member of Facebook.

:laugh2: either you didnt do it or did it.. i still think that was funny.

I have both MySpace and Facebook. I MUCH prefer MySpace. There is a larger member audience and it is more socially accessible. My MySpace is: david3161972.

I have both MySpace and Facebook. I MUCH prefer MySpace. There is a larger member audience and it is more socially accessible. My MySpace is: david3161972.

you did miss all old news, ComScore reports:

Facebook is the leading social networking site based on monthly unique visitors, having overtaken main competitor MySpace in April 2008. Facebook attracted 132.1 million unique visitors in June 2008, compared to MySpace, which attracted 117.6 million.

you did miss all old news, ComScore reports:

Facebook is the leading social networking site based on monthly unique visitors, having overtaken main competitor MySpace in April 2008. Facebook attracted 132.1 million unique visitors in June 2008, compared to MySpace, which attracted 117.6 million.

When someone more respectable than "ComScore" reports that, I'll believe it.

When someone more respectable than "ComScore" reports that, I'll believe it.

So you like waiting 10 minutes for your myspace profile to show up?

I heard it's much cleaner and faster on facebook.com

And yes, I was joking about the pictures cause I read the news that a woman's picture got taken down cause it contained BOOBIES. "Breastfeeding" was the picture's tag.

Back